• Ask
  • myTake

How do I know if he wants something more or just a piece of ass?

I have been texting this guy who I have known since we we're in the 3rd grade. We're in college now. We never hung out in high school even though his dad lives right behind my mom. We had completely different friend's. All of a sudden he's been wanting to hang out. I'm starting to fall for him but I don't know if he just want's a piece of ass or wants to be more than friend's, how can I tell?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Lol. It happened to me once. Haha. I don't know about this guy but I would tell you my story. So I was a shy guy in HS and I had a big crush on a popular girl. I never had the confidence to ask her out or anything at that time. Years after, like around 5 years after I found her again on facebook and contacted her and tried to do the same thing. lol. I dunno.

• Yeah well we've been friend's ever since 3rd grade and alway's talked to each other whenever we saw each other and one random day over the summer I just asked for his number and we've been texting ever since. He never ignore's my texts and is alway's interested in what I'm saying.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know the answer to your question, but maybe I can help you figure it out. What more do you have to offer than a mice piece of ass? Just what else do you think he might want from you? Perhaps you are a wealthy woman and he is looking for someone to support him?

What Girls Said 1

• well. I feel like if you're ever second guessing yourself. and its about something like him using you, then its probably not the best idea. I mean its okay, to not be a hundred percent sure. but if you have that feeling that he might be using you, you're probably right.