Is modeling a waste of time?

Me and my girlfriend has been dating for 1 1/2 years now and all of a sudden she wants to model because she says its been her dream. I was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You have to find a REAL modeling agency. A lot of the modeling agencies are scams and never go anywhere. I'm a model with The John Casablancas Modeling and Career center. If you find a real one then it is worth it. Its so fun because you get to learn all these different things and you can do so many different things. Like print ads, runway, brochures, commericalls and you could actually get into the acting career by starting with modeling. Drew barrymoore, tyra banks, and Cameron Diaz started with the same people I'm with now, and they started as models. I'd recomend it if your truly committed. And if you find a legit place. Hope allgoes well!:)