• Ask
  • myTake

Is modeling a waste of time?

Me and my girlfriend has been dating for 1 1/2 years now and all of a sudden she wants to model because she says its been her dream. I was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You have to find a REAL modeling agency. A lot of the modeling agencies are scams and never go anywhere. I'm a model with The John Casablancas Modeling and Career center. If you find a real one then it is worth it. Its so fun because you get to learn all these different things and you can do so many different things. Like print ads, runway, brochures, commericalls and you could actually get into the acting career by starting with modeling. Drew barrymoore, tyra banks, and Cameron Diaz started with the same people I'm with now, and they started as models. I'd recomend it if your truly committed. And if you find a legit place. Hope allgoes well!:)

What Girls Said 3

• if she's doesn't get a paychck from it its not worth it and obviously som photographes a re creeps and if you feel that thtere is nothing left between you to get the balls to just leave

• If she's not getting paid she should try to do that. Don't just be another slutty Facebook model. That's not even real modeling, that's just taking pictures. Anyone should follow their dreams and do what makes them happy though. If you want to leave then do it, don't just stay because you say you don't have the balls to end things. it sounds like your mind is made up so why let it linger?

What Guys Said 1

• If she's not getting paid, it's not modelling.And if she's older than 25, it isn't likely that she's going to be the next Kate Moss.I'd say yes, its a waste of time.