She acts really nice one day and ignores me the next constantly...

I met this girl at uni. We didn't get to hang out besides in-class and then even hardly because we only really met at the end of the class. We started talking more on FB during summer break and seemed to get quite close. I asked her out once while she still had exams and she said she was busy. Asked again a week later, said she was busy. So I forgot about her.But then before she went on holiday she said we still had to go out after her holiday. During her holiday she gave me her mobile phone number to keep in touch while she was gone. We did. When she was back. I asked her out again. She said it would be really nice. 1 week later I ask when she wants to go out, we settled on Friday. On Wednesday she messages me that she forgot she has work. If we can do next week. I told her when I could, she said she'd let me know. I didn't hear from her about it until at the end of the week. Saying we still had to go and chill together but she been busy. I asked when, she says we'll see.Whenever we talk she either ignores me completely, or she acts really nice. And she says things like "I gotta go work but we'll talk/see each other really soon!" Which makes me think she's into me. So I continue contacting her. But then she ignores me again. And then after a few days I say hi, and she's really nice again. And so the circle continues -_-Is she playing games with me? Is she afraid of love or something? I don't mind waiting or giving her space or time. But I don't like this confusion!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• she sounds like an indecisive, and a real a**hole. I'm glad you can feel what's going on here, a lot of people just dismiss all that time without even knowing it.I don't know if she's playing games with you or afraid to love, maybe it's both. It seems she doesn't want to make time to see you.Trust me, they can ALWAYS find time, everybody has 24 hours in a day ok. I always thought when I was 17 that girl only love to have sex on weekends. until I got a little bit older.I had cummed on this girls face/chest/and mouth yesterday, so If THAT girl had 3 hours to spare (which they always do)your girls around you can too. Don't waste your precious beauiful, value time, that you will never get back waiting for weeks for a mother f***er. ok

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 0