Does he like me more than just a friend?

This guy and I both acknowledge each other as the best of friends, been each others dates to prom, have hooked up once, and say "i love you" to one another. We are also next door neighbors and the most important people (of the opposite sex) to each other. We haven't seen each other in quite some time but now that we are both back home we are hanging out every single night and I have strong feelings for him. He picks me up at night and tells me how much he missed me but I can't tell if we are both too scared to cross the line of friendship. I know for sure how I feel but can't gauge his feelings . should I dare to cross the line that I have been avoiding since we first met? Or will I look dumb if I have been misinterpreting everything all along? HELP PLEASE.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to decide if risking it is worth it or not, there's really nothing we can do because we don't know how you feel.