How can you love yourself when no one else does?

People always tell me that for other people to love you you have to first love yourself. But how can you love yourself when others always put you... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well... First of all you have to stop living by what other people say. So what if she said your a 3 in her book. That just means she's not into you but that doesn't mean all girls aren't. I'm sure in another girls eyes your very attractive. You have to have confidence within yourself no matter what anybody thinks because if your not than your just going to be a slave to the thoughts of people who don't matter. No offense. lol

I'd say... Your over reacting. People love you. Don't care about what someone online or in real life thinks, you have your family and friends. And one day you will meet someone right for you!

heads up, life is not over, be positive and love yourself regardless of what anyone else thinks. Don't let little things get you down and make you feel bad about yourself!