• Ask
  • myTake

Why is he being mean to me?

so there was this guy in my class I thought was cute. so I felt confident and added him randomly on Facebook. to which he asked if I was creeping on... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Wow (: Big text.
    There should be one main thought: What do YOU want? If you like to date him, do it! I think he could have the same problems like you. He doesn't know how to act.
    If you're like, "I want him", try to date him. Else you will suffer with the questions, if you might had a chance. The guy keeps interested too: He texts you emotions about you, talk to you etc. He won't do this if he doesn't like you. I would advise you to do what you feel you want to do. If he says yes to a date, great, if no, well, then you know that there is no chance.
    And to de the feeling about him, just try it and talk to him, say that you don't like it, if he makes you feel like an idiot. (:

What Guys Said 4

• he likes you, he just has no experience yet as to how to flirt, so ask him at some point, if he is flirting with you, he will respond no, but then reply, oh, because if you were, it would need to be a lot nicer than calling me thick lol" this way he will realize he needs to be nice to you, and his behavior will change towards you, he will still be a joker, but a nicer one, but he really does like you and this is his way of flirting,x

• Okay you two argue. Great. People will think you're married.
    Congratulations.

• why do guys do that?

• My wife put it clearly and honestly today. Guys hate to be wrong. We'll either argue sometimes until we're right or proven wrong without a doubt.Stubborn? Yep.

• i only read the first few lines, and once again... bishes love "jerks". see "nice" guys. don't treat them like people. they like to be treated as shet...

What Girls Said 2

• You do appear to treat him badly

• I think he might like you! Or he's at least trying to flirt with you, he definitely wants your attention, but you take him very literally and think he is being an a**hole. But he really isn't an a**hole from what it sounds like. I think the wiseass type is kind of sexy if he actually is smart. I love flirtatious banter.