• Ask
  • myTake

Why do you think a guy like him would be locking eyes with me? I need your help guys!

here's the deal : I'm a freshman year student and HE'S certainly older than me! I saw this guy very rarely each time in the street ,he's a beauty... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe your more attractive than you think :)So far I've assumed the girls I've liked where too good for me and I was too ugly for them but now I'm finding out through this site that they probably did like me. So maybe your having a similar experience

• what?

• Never mind I don't know what I'm talking about...

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're being to hard on yourself and in comparing yourself to all these other girls you've begin to pick yourself apart and let all those beautiful parts escape your veiw. Most likely this guy likes you because he sees something in you that he doesn't see in any of the other girls walking with you. Give him a chance to see what he's actually playing at and if it's nothing more then trying to get your attention then just relax and go with it. Next time you see him staring at you why don't you toss him a wave or a smile and see how he reacts =D Good luck!