Does he like me? Does he care for me at all?

right you guys, this is quite a complicated tale, but please bare with me, I'll keep it brief ;-). I am now 21 and the guy is 32, nearly 33. When we met I was 19 and he was 30. We met, as you do, in some club and got chatting. By complete chance we bumped into each other again a week later (as I... Show More

Even one line answers would be great :-), this is just messing with my mind! Thank you x
To: Anonymous User, its not like I'm a teenager, I'm nearly 22 and am finished university..its not like a school girl/adult man situation! Thanks for advice thoughy
(last update, I promise! :-P) Just to give you a clearer picture: The first 8 to 10 months before any of the trouble happened he treated me extremely well, spending 1/2 hrs some nights chatting with me over the phone/MSN, always looked after (to be contd)
me, told me in earnest I was beautiful, intelligent, witty, sweet and everything any man could want etc etc, never ever put pressure on me for sex, in fact refused to and put me to bed on 1 occasion when I was drunk. Def not a Hugh Hef type that way..
Yeah definitely, if you get the emotional bond first the physical side will be a million times better!

Most Helpful Girl

• alright!

HERE YOU GO...

By the fact that he often goes to the same club on Saturdays shows that he's a womanizer trying to pick up chicks there and see how far it can go.

your constant attempts at getting aswers out of his shows that he just doesn't care, or else he would of acknowledged you and let you know what was going on.

This guy is not into a relationship with a great girl, it seems he's into sleeping with any girl and as many as he can take. If he really cared about you at all he would spend some real time with you instead of chatting up so much. face it reality is at both of your ages, it should not be so hard to see each other in person and really get to know each other.

Also the fact that he made out with you while drunk shows it just doesn't matter what he's doing at that club or who with for that matter.

Please just walk away, you don't need this kind of drama! There are better guys out there!