What does it mean when a guy says I miss you and think about you often after he's broken up with a girl?

My boyfriend broke up with me over a year ago, and he recently started talking to me and telling me that he misses me and thinks about me often. I'm confused? What should I think, does this mean he wants to get back together?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He still has feelings for you. Talking to an Ex can be very hard, it can bring up past memories and reopen wounds. Him telling you all of this is just like him saying, "I still have feelings for you. I would like to give this another try." If you still feel the same for him, try again.

What Girls Said 1

• my guess is he's having second thoughts about the break up. he wouldn't just say things like this out of the blue for no good reason. he probably still has feelings for you, and if you feel the same way you should go for it!