What do girls like to hear from guys?

hi girls

can you help me

and tell me

what you like to hear from us ?

Most Helpful Girl

• That I will look pass the face that is portrayed to the world and see the real inner beauty that lies

within .

I will not judge you by looking at how small your waistline is or look at what you have achieved or failed at.

I will be there to comfort you and listen to your problems even when you don't feel like talking.

I will be grateful for the time we spend together and how you allowed into your own little crazy world and loved me back

I will accept you just as you are.

That I will try my best to love you and even if it doesn't last very long , that in the end I will make the right decision for us both and limit the amount of pain involved.

I will be the man you deserve to be maybe not forever but who knows really?

I don't need a guy to say these things to me , his actions should speak louder then his words.

* that is sort of what I am like expect I have issues with trusting people and tend to hide my world away from any guy. I don't really have an answer to my own problem but I know that along the way I will find the right guy to be my boyfriend , maybe for a month heck, maybe a week ? But at least I will know at the end of it , He respected me and did his best to treat me right.

What Girls Said 14

• I like being told I am beautiful, and knowing they mean it. It makes me feel amazing. He calls me hot and sexy, but hearing that I am beautiful and gorgeous means a lot more.

Whenever I do something quirky or that I am embarrassed, I like when he says he loves when I do it.

When he says I have beautiful eyes or a beautiful smile, or when he says he loves when I look sleepy or walk around in his shirts.

I like feeling special.

• Anything you actually mean, & are not saying, just because you think its what you want to hear, is fine- BUT, Having a reason for saying it & knowing that reason is better.

i.e. I want to hear truthful things,honest things coming from you, that you want to tell me, because they are true , because you have a reason to tell me, because you know why you are telling me, and because you mean what you are telling me.

I'd of corse do the same towards you.

• I like it when my boyfriend calls me beautiful, cute, and gorgeous.He tells me I'm the most beautiful woman in the world to him, everyday he tells me and I never tire of it,lol.

I don't like being called hot or sexy, unless it's my boyfriend who calls me that.Otherwise I feel it's a kind of rude compliment.''Hot'' or ''Sexy'' are the kinds of words you use for a girl who is scantily clad, covered in makeup, and quite frankly easy-looking.

I don't take it as a compliment, it's more of an insult.

• Honesty.

• The stinkin truth :|

or

Honey I made you some toast with nutella =)

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 8

• The euphemised (is that even a word?) truth.

• that they have a big vagina, and it looks very inviting. Lure me in please thanks :D

• Im not a women, but I can give you one word to work with. Just tell the TRUTH, it works every time.

• Depends on the girl, some can't handle the truth. But for me this is true.

• They won't get to the point of handling the truth if you keep LYING, now will they.

• "I have a giant penis." or "I am rich."

• Make me a sandwich.

More from Guys
3