What do girls like to hear from guys?

hi girls

can you help me

and tell me

what you like to hear from us ?

Most Helpful Girl

• That I will look pass the face that is portrayed to the world and see the real inner beauty that lies

within .

I will not judge you by looking at how small your waistline is or look at what you have achieved or failed at.

I will be there to comfort you and listen to your problems even when you don't feel like talking.

I will be grateful for the time we spend together and how you allowed into your own little crazy world and loved me back

I will accept you just as you are.

That I will try my best to love you and even if it doesn't last very long , that in the end I will make the right decision for us both and limit the amount of pain involved.

I will be the man you deserve to be maybe not forever but who knows really?

I don't need a guy to say these things to me , his actions should speak louder then his words.

* that is sort of what I am like expect I have issues with trusting people and tend to hide my world away from any guy. I don't really have an answer to my own problem but I know that along the way I will find the right guy to be my boyfriend , maybe for a month heck, maybe a week ? But at least I will know at the end of it , He respected me and did his best to treat me right.