• Ask
  • myTake

He acts interested but sometimes doesn't respond to me, why?

This guy I used to work with for a year starting talking to me after I left, he said he tried to talk to me before but I didn't notice, he said "a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you fed in to far by the serenade...i think you should hold out and when he does respond let him do the talking us guys allow certain conversations to just talk them selves out into something that sounds agree able but not yet truly take a depth thought into it (no offense) but let him do the talking and honestly see where the guys head at and see if it matches up to who you are and your moral standards if not you could cut your loose ends at start on another epic adventure or just let it play it self out and party in the process...

What Guys Said 2

• i believe he might be interested . but it is hard to tell seems like the same issue I'm going through with a woman.

What Girls Said 1

• 'don't text him anymore, make him miss you. If a guy knows you really and honestly do like him he will take advantage of that and always make you second option. guys love a chase and so far it sounds like you're chasing him.