Would you commit suicide if you were going to prison?

Would you hang yourself with your bedsheets if you had no other options to escape the torment?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope! I would just go to church everyday, and pray to God :)

What Girls Said 11

• prison isn't torment unless you have the death penalty... some people actually don't mind it because they make friends in there etc.

• no,that's the easy way out. if I really felt bad about what I did-i would do the time for the crime. if I felt that I was innocent-i would fight. either way-i wouldn't kill myself.

• It's easy for you to say that suicide is the easy way out if you've never been through something painful enough to make you not want to be in your own skin. But for a lot of people, suicide feels like the only way out. So don't be so judgmental.

• i'm talking about prison,when you do a crime and kill yourself-it's the easy way out,you don't pay for your crime

• No...I doubt prison would be that bad. I would make it until I got parole or my sentence shortened.

• No. I wouldn't.

• I wouldnt. I'd just ask for a screening of Escape from Alcatraz (:

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 4

• Are you nuts?

• no why?

• i would. Why is that crazy? You think id wanna get gang raped? id rather die.

• Life's fulla choices

• Nah, sheets are too drawn out. Bullet to the head would do the trick.

• where are going to get a gun in prison?

• Well before you go. But that's a good question, since you're in custody during your trial and constantly until you're in prison. Hmmmmm maybe pick a fight with the riot police in prison?

• Absolutely not. I'd try to get the best lawyer I could and appeal and/or get out early on parole for good behavior. You only get one life to live, why take it short when there's still more to it?

• thats a one way ticket to hell my friend..