Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Why do girls find men in uniform sexy?

I've always wondered why girls find men in uniform attractive (eg: Cops, Firefighters, Marines, [...]). So girls, why's do you?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. because the uniform says they are doing something with there life : )

2. its a fantasy... to be naughty and have sex with someone we're not suppose to...

• Honestly I don't find it so attrative...to me its how the person carries themselves.

What Girls Said 10

• i agree with the anonymous girl under me and I have to add that they just look sexy in uniforms

• Maybe it's an authority/power thing, or also that it kinda automatically makes them into a hero/knight in shining armour type ready to sweep you off your feet and rescue you hehe :)

• honestly I don't find it attractive, instead it makes them seem all serious. I like guys in casual outfit better.

• i think that the uniform gives the impression of the man being a protector and woman like to feel safe. also to be in that line of work have to be disciplined, not to mention quite fit :)

• lol because they are sexy! haha its in our genes to find men in uniform attractive. There's just something about a man in uniform-all just stereotyping though.

• They look ten times more handsome.

• its a power thing that means your strong and protective and cool to anyone that takes a glance at you. I'm a firefigther and love all the men in uniform who surround me. they are great!

• I'm not sure why, it just looks damn good.

• They are strong, tough and disciplined. They look more masculine. They are more like man.

They have certain magnetic appeal that pulls us to them, may be its their uniform.

What Guys Said 4

• Well not only does it show that a guy does something important with his life, and a uniform is stylish which makes him look handsome which compared to how little effort most guys put into looking good makes him stand out as if he was Batman.

• looks don't matter its about what's on the inside

• Predictably. She knows his income and can budget her excesses.

• Most of these jobs are dangerous, so there's a chance the man will die and leave some money behind, and the woman can move on to the next victim.