Why do girls find men in uniform sexy?

I've always wondered why girls find men in uniform attractive (eg: Cops, Firefighters, Marines, [...]). So girls, why's do you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. because the uniform says they are doing something with there life : ) 2. its a fantasy... to be naughty and have sex with someone we're not suppose to...

• Honestly I don't find it so attrative...to me its how the person carries themselves.

What Girls Said 8

• its a power thing that means your strong and protective and cool to anyone that takes a glance at you. I'm a firefigther and love all the men in uniform who surround me. they are great!

• Maybe it's an authority/power thing, or also that it kinda automatically makes them into a hero/knight in shining armour type ready to sweep you off your feet and rescue you hehe :)

• I'm not sure why, it just looks damn good.

• i think that the uniform gives the impression of the man being a protector and woman like to feel safe. also to be in that line of work have to be disciplined, not to mention quite fit :)

• lol because they are sexy! haha its in our genes to find men in uniform attractive. There's just something about a man in uniform-all just stereotyping though.

• They are strong, tough and disciplined. They look more masculine. They are more like man.They have certain magnetic appeal that pulls us to them, may be its their uniform.

• honestly I don't find it attractive, instead it makes them seem all serious. I like guys in casual outfit better.

• i agree with the anonymous girl under me and I have to add that they just look sexy in uniforms

What Guys Said 1