Why are women so damn mean nowadays?

I only have guy friends because even as a 22 year old male I can't click with no other girl but my girlfriend she's the only woman I trust outside my family but why are women so mean you can't approach a woman with her biting your head off

Most Helpful Guy

• whether they're women or men, there are just lots of mean people everywhere around the world.

What Girls Said 10

• People can be mean in general. If you approached guys (not in a gay way, but to be friendly and talk to them as a guy) they'd probably not be interested either. It's best not to approach people unless you see them giving you nonverbal signs of interest. People can feel bothered when you just start hitting on them unwanted attention

• Unless of course, you're just giving them a compliment and walking away. That way, it's not as if they're able to shut you down..and you're able to walk away knowing you made them feel good, and you get to feel good that you made them feel good

• Because men are such a**holes nowadays. It's true. Every man you make eye contact with WILL hit on you, and many will not take no for an answer. They think they're such hot stuff. Women always have to be on their guards.

Also, the way you're talking to them or looking at them provokes a certain response.

• So much generalization going on here

• The point that all women are bitches? Or when he called me a bitch? If it's the former, get your head out of your ass. We haven't time for this bullsh*t. If it's the latter, I'll try not to lose sleep.

• You answered a question about why women are mean by launching into a tirade about how men are "a**holes" with massive egos and zero interpersonal awareness across the board. In short, you are the very personification of feminine meanness to which the OP was referring. Since I had to spell this all out for you, I'd tell you take your own advice and remove YOUR head from YOUR ass.

• If you'd made it so people could post anonymously, you'd likely have gotten some interesting answers. But this way, you may not get total honesty.

• "Hey sexy, how you like yo eggs in the mornin'? I like mines fertilized. Heh heh."

^ That's why.

• That's why I prefer most guys as friends to be honest, I like only a few girls, but they're more tomboyish than girlie to be honest.

I've found that many girls are judgmental, not all, but many and I think it's a way of being strong/cautious of who they trust, thus when a man approaches them they guard themselves. Sometimes they simply come off as cruel, but to be totally honest, I don't completely understand it myself because I'm the opposite in where someone approaches me, I'll be nice, if I pick up you like making joking comments just to act like an a**hole, I'll make them back, but never mean them, it's sort of a light hearted banter.

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 5

• I know, and we ain't s'pposed to beat em no more.

• That's why I hardly approach a women because they are like how you describe. Unfortunately it makes it harder for the girls that are not like this and I feel sorry for them but I have to protect myself. Some women think men have it easy, they sure don't.

• because women are paranoid creatures

• That is why I have stopped all associations with women period. They are all rude, evil, bitches. my mother is the only one I would trust. I'm 33 and have had nothing but bad experiences with ladies. They are the enemy and have been since the end of time. Like TylerDurden said, we don't need them. Since Eve they have been an abomination to man, Satan in its purest form. Men you can be nice to them, mean, or indifferent only to be burned in the end. It will happen somehow, don't even go out of your way to try and have a friends with benefits sit. you will still end up disappointed. They are the enemy and want to see us all sitting down to pee, while they take over your lives. Its not wort it, I'm attractive, nice, have a decent job, and no drama, but always end up being made the bad guy and alone, they are all f***ed and I will be happy by myself for the rest of my life with my actual friends. Guys get out now why you still have your money and soul. Get your self a sh*ton of guys pissing on girls p*rn and be happy and wealthy forever.