Do girls want a gentleman?

I'm here to ask If a girl likes it when a guy makes you laugh and makes you happy and interests you. What if he is polite and kind and always says if... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a very very long thing that I just read.. I respect you are a gentlemen.. but I don't think that is what I would ever want. I want a guy that gets moody and makes me mad at him so that we can kiss and make-up and so that when we actually get into the relationship and he starts being real ( yelling when he's mad and stuff.. because gentlemen or not when you get comfortable with somebody.. you will almost ALWAYS get in fights and be ruder than usual ) Just like best friends.. when they know each other long enough they go over each others house and hang out there but they can get in fights and stuff and its like they are sisters and brothers.

Maybe she is scared of getting hurt, ask her what her deal is, communication is key so you need to ask her that!! If she honestly doesn't want anything to do with you.. then don't waste your time on her.

Thanks for respecting her, and your a good person.

But if she doesn't want you.. respect that as well and don't waste your life away waiting for her.

;) Good Luck!

• I'll respect any choice she makes, because I want her to be happy. I don't know how to show her that I wouldn't hurt her, like I said I'm not heartless. I just don't want to show her when I'm upset. Also she's japanese and is also just as polite as I am.

• Show Older
    • Thats the thing, I'm a music guy. Thats what she really likes about me but sometimes when were not talking about music and seem to really start talking about other things we like and dislike. She stops like she caught herself getting to personal.

• Maybe you should try really basing the relationship on music and give her time to open up.. like talk about music until she stops, and starts talking about something else more personal.. good luck!