If a guy is always looking at you does it mean he likes you?

There is this guy at school and I have one class with him, I only recently started talking to him and it seems as though he's always trying to catch my attention. Before I started talking to him he was also always looking at me. So does that mean he likes me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Does he do odd things to get your attention also? Does he hold eye contact for awhile and grin? When he catches you looking does he look away? There is a lot of signs to look for... not just one.

• Yeah each guy is different, but I don't think this guy wants more because he's supposedly really frigid... Anyway thanks for your help.

• The last guy that wouldn't stop smiling at me wanted more than just a friendship... but each guy is different.

• Lately him and his friend started coming and sitting with us... it was weird because him and one of my good guy friends don't get along they absolutely hate us and my other friends are all in relationships... but he doesn't touch me, he often talks to me and when I look at him he always smiles.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• He likes you, for sure.

• Maybe there's a pineapple in your hair... that's usually pretty distracting.

• Nah I don't carry anything...

• Well, in that case he probably likes you because I can't imagine another reason for him staring at you all the time, unless... you don't walk around carrying spare car parts do you?

• Nah no pineapple.. lol...

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he could like you but personally, I'm very wary of eye contact. Sometimes it means nothing and other times he could just be leading you on.