Do you find it sexy if a girl works out?

If a girl told you she had to go workout or something would you think that was sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 21

• I find it sexy if a girl works out...i don't see any cons out of it (unless she was taking steroids to get more muscular than me). :)

• Not particularly, but that's just me. If a guy was into working out or running, it might be cool to link up with a girl who was the same.

I would prefer a woman who spends the time hanging out with me rather than pumping iron. Just my two cents, I know this is not what others probably feel...

• Oh heck yeah I would! Trying to get my wife to go more often to the gym with me. She's not fat mind you, but there are other benefits to working out besides weight loss.

• Not the act in and of itself. The fact that there's better odds she'll remain in good shape in the future is fairly comforting, though I don't exactly enjoy the notion of working out...so hard to say. But to answer your question, no I wouldn't be aroused simply by a woman working out.

• Depends on the girl.

-Women that starve themselves tend to live unhappy lives, making them less attractive.

-Women that exercise regularly tend to live more happy lives, making them much more attractive.

-If I see her comment as an explanation as to "why" she looks good, then yes it's a big turn on.

-If I see it as her way of saying "I don't look good enough" then it is not a turn on at all.

• Although, tbh, it's usually pretty easy to tell when a girl does work out.

I'll just go ahead and say "yes" then, so long as it's on the regular and obviously so.

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 0