• Ask
  • myTake

Does she like me?

A girl lives in my building and studies in a separate school , I hardly meet her in a month but whenever I meet , I catch her constantly staring at... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It could mean she likes you, or that's her way of being friendly. When you see her again, just say: hi how are you? And after a couple of times, you could say something like: hey, I see you around sometimes and I wondered if you would get some coffee with me to get to know each other?

What Girls Said 3

• Could go both ways. She could be being nice or there could be more to it. I met my boyfriend through working as a cashier at my parents' grocery store - he was a regular and ended up asking me out. I liked him and before I found out his name I nicknamed him "tall guy" (because he's at least 6'4!) So if she's got nicknames for you that she uses with her friends that COULD be promising. Good luck!

• Well..:P a smile and a stare never means she likes you.don't mind..but be patient.If you like her,proceed else don't.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!