Does she like me?

A girl lives in my building and studies in a separate school , I hardly meet her in a month but whenever I meet , I catch her constantly staring at me , she talks to me with very long eye contact in an attentive way with a cute smile on her face. Once I gotta know that she has given me a nickname between her friends , it's just a normal name but she never discussed with me about the name. Recently I complimented her on fb and she replied with thanks , I then sent another message asking where was she but then she didn't reply .Please help girls , do you think she likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could mean she likes you, or that's her way of being friendly. When you see her again, just say: hi how are you?

And after a couple of times, you could say something like: hey, I see you around sometimes and I wondered if you would get some coffee with me to get to know each other?