How do I get him to stop harassing me?

If a Woman tells her ex to stop isn't he supposed to stop? How can I tell my kid's father to quit harassing me? He grabs at me and tries to sneak kisses on me and I don't like it :(. I have no sexual interest towards him but he keeps trying to advance me. And its hard cause I live with him and he does have a temper to the point I call the police. I told him that I'm not into him but he keeps bugging me for any sexual activity.I gave him my body before but he degrades it and now that I'm in a friends with benefits he still thinks he can get my body :( please help


Most Helpful Guy

  • Simple: you need to move out.

    You can't live under his roof, after being in a relationship with him, and expect him not to want the relationship to continue. If you want to be on your own, you need to be ON YOUR OWN.

    Even if he wasn't being physical with you, he's still going to make things difficult, because he wants the relationship to continue.

    You decided to end the relationship, for whatever reasons, but that action has consequences, and one of those consequences is that you can't live with him anymore.