• Ask
  • myTake

How many people here have ever had a nightmare about Freddie Krueger?

I haven't seen Nightmare on Elm Street or any other movies of Wes Craven's Freddie Krueger, but suddenly, last week I had dreams about Freddie... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I did, recently actually. I only first saw the movie this past year though so yeah.I woke up one morning and decided to go back to sleep, and ended up having a nightmare with him in it, a bunch of people in a house and he was just slaughtering everybody... I hid in a closet and could still see everything going on and it was kind of stressful, lol.

• 1, 2 Freddie will come to your shower while you have your eyes closed because you are using shampoo, 3,4 he will leave your blood all over your floor, 5,6 out of all he people it was you he picked, 7,8 be prepared for a gruesome fate, 9,10 you won't be able to get help from a friend.

What Girls Said 4

• Not me thank God lol

• 1,2 Freddie will come out of the blue, 3,4 there will be a lot of gore, 5,6 the way he will murder you will be sick, 7,8 there is no way you can escape, 9,10 you're dead, the end

• i did lots of times when I was younger they were always the same him pinning me to the floor and tickling me don't know why I would dream of something like that but I did lol

• 1, 2 on your head Freddie will poo, 3,4 he will treat you like his whore, 5,6 he will hit you with a brick, 7,8 your body parts will be on his plate, 9, 10 he'll do it over and over again.

• I hope I never will

• 1, 2 Freddy's coming for you 3,4 better lock the door 5, 6 grab a crucifix 7, 8 gonna stay up late 9, 10 never sleep again

What Guys Said 2