How many people here have ever had a nightmare about Freddie Krueger?

I haven't seen Nightmare on Elm Street or any other movies of Wes Craven's Freddie Krueger, but suddenly, last week I had dreams about Freddie... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I did, recently actually. I only first saw the movie this past year though so yeah.

I woke up one morning and decided to go back to sleep, and ended up having a nightmare with him in it, a bunch of people in a house and he was just slaughtering everybody... I hid in a closet and could still see everything going on and it was kind of stressful, lol.

• 1, 2 Freddie will come to your shower while you have your eyes closed because you are using shampoo, 3,4 he will leave your blood all over your floor, 5,6 out of all he people it was you he picked, 7,8 be prepared for a gruesome fate, 9,10 you won't be able to get help from a friend.