• Ask
  • myTake

Did my ex boyfriend cheat online or physically?

In the 2 years we were together for my ex boyfriend always told me he didn't have and has never had female friends,he said he never told lies in his... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not sure if he cheated on you...but he lied to you... that would upset me if the situation was reversed or maybe he likes the confidence boost or something of having lots of female friends.. or maybe he flirts with some of them not saying he does maybe you mentioned something about late night emails?

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• having Facebook isn't cheating. needs more proof besides that. having many female friends isn't cheating either.maybe you're over thinking this a bit.

• Having a Facebook account and female friends added isn't cheating.If he is your ex boyfriend I suggest you move on and stop worrying about all of it, you will only make yourself unhappy if you go digging and find something.

• I'm trying to move on believe me but he still texts me?

• Just ignore his texts, he'll give up soon enough.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook