Does he like me more than just a 'fling'?

So I've been talking to this guy for about 2 weeks now.. we met on myspace and we hung out one night and ever since then it's been great..the first night we hung out he kissed me before the night even ended and told me that 'was a good thing' and he kept texting me that he had a good feeling about we never really had the conversation about a relationship but he kept saying that he 'wanted something more out of this' and what that exactly means I'm not sure..could mean sex could mean a relationship or both..but one night I talked to my guy friend on the phone in front of him and he got upset thinking I was flirting with someone else then told me that if I'm talking to anyone else to just tell him so he's not wasting his ya know that seemed like he wanted more than just sex...well I haven't had sex with him yet but I think it'll happen soon cause when we start making out it gets hot and I mean the chemistry is there but it's more than that cause we have so much fun... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok.First off, DONT HAVE SEX WITH HIM until you know for sure what he wants from you. I know its hard when the chemistry's there but you don't want to be intimate with this guy then him turn around and tell you he just wants to be friends. Secondly, if he's introducing you as his friend to his buddies it could mean two things: either he's into you but he's not sure if you really like him or he does just see you as a friend and just wants to fool around.(I know that sounds harsh) If he's romantic with you in private but acts like buddies in public then you need to talk it out with him before you go any further.And if he got jealous when you were talking to your guy friend then he probably does like you and sees you as his girl but at the same time guys can be very one sided and want the best of both worlds meaning he wants you to commit to him but not vise me been there done that! Just casually bring it up to him in a private place, and if you do start to date just make sure you don't talk to your GUY friends when he's around.Sorry to say but guys are jealous and chatting with another one in front of him will only mislead him.Put yourself in his shoes...hope that helped!