Would a "player" invite you to his house for dinner with his family

This guy is a total player I think. He's been with many girls. He gives off all the signs of a player. Except he invited me to dinner with his family the other night. confused...? is this all a big scheme or is he really not a player at all?

Yes I think he is a player. I'm gonna pull the plug on this one.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I hate to burst your bubble, but plenty of players have invited women they were playing to meet the family. My brother has brought several of his women around to meet us and we knew about them all. If you know a guy has a rep and gives off all the signs, don't be so quick to dismiss the odds that he probably IS a player just because he brought you to dinner. Some guys see that as part of dating.

What Guys Said 1

• who really knows, you might as well try it. However don't be to quick to judge people based on what you see judge them based on what you experience with them.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes its all part of the game.