Why do guys mess with your emotions?

I went out with my friends with benefit two 1/2 months after he called and wanted to see me. We spent night together and week later went to vegas for a co-workers wedding. 3 weeks have passed we haven't spent any time together. He called me last thursday from work but had to go and told me to call him back on my break. I did and it went to voice mail. This week I asked him to go out for one drink. He text me back saying he was very busy. I text him back take care, bye. I stayed away thought he changed but he likes to mess with my emotions

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you have some emotions invested in this friends with benefits guy. This can mean trouble. I don't think he thinks of you on that same level. I don't think he necessarily is messing with your mind...I think it's more of a situation where he's not as invested in this relationship as you are.