If a guy wants to hang out/meet up...

Does it always mean that he is interested in a girl? Guys, tell us girls! Do you ever want to hang out/meet up for friendship reasons?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on how he worded it.. did he say I think your hot, let's hang out... or did he just say lets hang out... See it's his fault, because he should be CLEAR and DIRECT. That way you KNOW what he wants eg. friendship or something more aka relationship. But, in my case I tell the girl she is cute, or hot... to me that is implying to the girl that I LIKE her and want to be more than friends!Asking her to just hangout can go both ways.. either he is bored and wants to hang out or he likes you and wants to get to know you better.

What Guys Said 1

• No, it doesn't always mean that. You have to look at how he's behaving towards you. Is he acting romantically or sexually at all? If not, then he probably thinks of you as just a friend.

What Girls Said 2

• He might be trying to get to knw you alittle better, are you hanging out with other friends , or just the two of you?

• I have met up with a guy for friendship reasons alone. It really depends on how he says it and the dynamic of your relationship with him. My best friend naturally gets along with males and she's always hanging out with them. In the years that I've known her, only 2-3 have confessed that they have or had feelings for her. Whether they've always been interested in her or the interest came later on is something I don't know.