How do I pick up a random guy? Please help!!

If I was out walking my dog or skateboarding and I saw a random hot guy whom I've never met hanging with his friends or practicing a sport or something, how would I get him to like me?

How would I flirt with him? How would I get him to give me his number? How would I get him to make out with me? Etc.

P.s. I don't want to be a slut but I want to be attractive! And what would I wear and act like? And this is to pick up a teenage guy!

Thank you

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Young guys don't have the skill set to approach and just start talking. The best I think you can do is co-locate with guys and hang in there till a friendship happen-stances. You may even have to take up a guy thing like basketball in order to co-locate. So, find a court, golf-coarse, bar where nice looking guys frequent. Then visit it at the appropriate time and shoot around till you get asked to play. I know when I was a kid I loved it when a girl played with us like one of the guys. Even if she stunk we handicapped her for heart and effort. If ya get swatted keep playing. If ya get knocked down just get up.

• Thankyou that helps a lot

• Ok, just walk by and say hi. Anyone would be a jerk to respond negatively to that. Smile, and give him some kinda interested yet shy eyes. If he rejects you then he's a jerk. This may take several attempts over several days. Then, when you can, boldly ask for an email address or phone # to text. In the texts ask questions:Fav show, sport, channel, family members, foods, goals, dreams. Look for things to compliment: height, looks, hair, show size, etc. Script it if you need to before you go.

• But like I said if I've never met the guy how would I know what to talk about with him

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• Just be careful with your heart. Realize that it takes a long time to really get to know someone. Young people tend to feel like they are in love before learning about the other person's deal breakers. Most of the time, those deal breakers are as simple as realizing the other person doesn't find you as attractive as you find them and therefore won't commit. That's when you find out what it feels like to be used. Like I said, be careful. Don't ruin your heart and become a mess like many many many other women out there. I wish I could say these things to my 15 year old but she won't listen to me.

• The real question is

do you trust her and do you trust that you raised her right

• Ok, then let me ask you a question. Am I smart giving my daughter privacy?

• Oh yes I totally understand that

thats why I broke up with my ex

but I'm AROUND your daughters age and all I want from my mom is privacy and for her to trust that she raised me right

What Girls Said 1

• Ok some of what skurge65 said was true like how guys fear rejection, you have to make sure that he is sure you won't reject him, or you could just make it easier on yourself and him by just going up to him and talking about anything random. It will be pretty obvious why you are going up to him but he won't care since you did it and he didn't have to (but this should be one of the only moves you should make he MUST do the rest). it is EXTREMELY important that you act confident. Notice I said "act" not "be". If your not confident (which is the usual excuse) pretend! Just like you are attracted to confident guys he is just as attracted to confident girls. And about what skurge65 said of a guys pattern and doing it as well... that's a big NO. He will get frightened and think you are obsessed.