Should I tell my ex I still love him or just let it go?

My ex and I dated for 2 and a half years and have now been broken up a year and a half. We broke up because I became ill with an incurable disease and became to ill to even bath, feed, or do anything for myself. I had been bed ridden for 8 months when he finally said he couldn't do it any more, and I completely see his point.

I didn't start hanging out with him again until these past couple months because its been to emotional, we've never stopped talking though. I don't think he likes me any more though, and it kills me. I know I still have an incurable disease that hinders my health, but its stable at the moment and the dr.s say I have a year or two. Should I tell him "look, I know your not feeling the same way, but I have to get this off my chest..." Thank you so much for your replies! Daisy. peace