• Ask
  • myTake

Should I tell my ex I still love him or just let it go?

My ex and I dated for 2 and a half years and have now been broken up a year and a half. We broke up because I became ill with an incurable disease... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should let him go. If he can't stick with you while your life may be ending, he probably never had strong feelings for you. And I apologize if I sound mean.

• You don't sound mean at all, its an opinion. He has always commented over the year how much he thinks of me and how all his friends kow about me *and they do* and wants to hang out and jokes of sexual stuff here and there, its just chill flirts to look up a skirt, kinda thing. Idk, its sad. We haha!! We kept a diary together, love letters monthly, random flowers, road trips, etc. We had been friends for two years before and just clicked. We were best friends. Thank you for answerin, it helps!!

• You are welcome. I hope you have the strength and will to carry on. WIshing you all the best. :)

• Thanks doll face! you too, enjoy life and stay safe (: xxpeacexx