Should I tell my ex I still love him or just let it go?

My ex and I dated for 2 and a half years and have now been broken up a year and a half. We broke up because I became ill with an incurable disease and became to ill to even bath, feed, or do anything for myself. I had been bed ridden for 8 months when he finally said he couldn't do it any more, and I completely see his point.

I didn't start hanging out with him again until these past couple months because its been to emotional, we've never stopped talking though. I don't think he likes me any more though, and it kills me. I know I still have an incurable disease that hinders my health, but its stable at the moment and the dr.s say I have a year or two. Should I tell him "look, I know your not feeling the same way, but I have to get this off my chest..." Thank you so much for your replies! Daisy. peace

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should let him go. If he can't stick with you while your life may be ending, he probably never had strong feelings for you. And I apologize if I sound mean.

• Thanks doll face! you too, enjoy life and stay safe (: xxpeacexx

• You are welcome. I hope you have the strength and will to carry on. WIshing you all the best. :)

• You don't sound mean at all, its an opinion. He has always commented over the year how much he thinks of me and how all his friends kow about me *and they do* and wants to hang out and jokes of sexual stuff here and there, its just chill flirts to look up a skirt, kinda thing. Idk, its sad. We haha!! We kept a diary together, love letters monthly, random flowers, road trips, etc. We had been friends for two years before and just clicked. We were best friends. Thank you for answerin, it helps!!