What do skinny ladies, girl, women look for in a Man?

Sometimes I feel like girls try to reflect what they want in a man in themselves. For example, woman wear extremely nice shoes all the time, things... Show More

Also, if you could ladies, please tell the name of a model or an actor that you think has a body or look that you find attractive! This will really help!

Also, if you could tell us how thin you are and how you stay that way, it would help to!
To be more to the point, would there be anything that a Skinny girl would be more likely to look for in a guy than any other girl?

Also, as a side question, do these really skinny and pretty girls end up with a guy that makes them happy forever?
Please try not to consider me shallow. I am not trying to find skinny girls for popularity or status or anything. I really only find skinny or petite girls attractive. I am not shallow and trying to get the best. Just the only thing I like.
I seriously believe that skinny woman have MANY MORE guys going after them. Come on, you KNOW it is true! "Thin is in"So, unless there is a golden rule for any specific type of person, it sounds like the answer is girls choose their guy randomly.
ALSO GUYS WITH SKINNY GIRLFRIENDS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN! Maybe just describe yourself and any extra battles or special things you did to get that girl.

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• The number one reason romantic relationships fail is not lack of love, but lack of friendship. If a relationship starts with friendship, then love develops on top of that, with a little lust throughout, then it's MUCH more likely to work out. So by looking for girls who will initially consider you for a romantic relationship, rather that ones just happy to simply befriend you, you are going the wrong way. Sure, they need to find you attractive, but that's not so important. If I met a guy, of average attractiveness (not ugly yet not hot either) and got to know him, and liked his personality (I know you said not to mention that :P) I would probably fall for his personality, then stop caring that he looked average as opposed to hot. So yea. Meet girls in social stuations (clubs, social events, etc) rather than clubs and pubs where there are likely to be more players/one-night-stand-seekers, and substantially less peeple looking for committed relationships. Get to know them as friends first, then they'll fall for your personality that way. You sound like a nice guy who deserves a good relationship, so I hope things go well for you :)

• Thank you VERY MUCH for your kindness!

:-) :-) :-) :-)

• Show Older
    • My mom and dad first met at a bar and kept meeting up at the same bar for a month before they even started dating, still married 26 years later lol. All my friends and family members feel the same way too.

• Lol, good to hear :)