• Ask
  • myTake

What do skinny ladies, girl, women look for in a Man?

Sometimes I feel like girls try to reflect what they want in a man in themselves. For example, woman wear extremely nice shoes all the time, things they think look cute. Does it impress guys? Not really unless they have a foot fetish or something. :-) But it seems that girls will look at a guys shoes pretty quickly as a sign of some kind of importance. Girls groom themselves all the time. Especially if they are going outside at any time! Also, girls who do that, seem like they also want a guy to be VERY WELL GROOMED.What I am saying is, girls reflect within themselves what they want their guy to do.I had an ex once that actually would tell me what types of things she wanted for her birthday, or to go out and do or as gifts. What ended up happening is she would GIVE ME GIFTS of those things, and take me out for my birthday the places she wanted to go.So, with skinny ladies. Many skinny ladies work out very much! Is this a sign that the guy they want is someone who REALLY takes care of their body? It seems like really thin girls will either find themselves with a VERY muscular guy or a very thin guy. Maybe girls that are skinny are repulsed by fat, so they can't see fat on their man as well as on their self?So, a very skinny girl, has to take a lot of time to plan meals, work out and make sure not to snack too much. It takes a large amount of effort focus and control. Are these things they would also find NEEDED in their man of choice?So, basically, my question is...are there things a skinny girl will look for in a guy? Are there things they NEED in a guy.If anyone talks about love or personality...that will just make me angry! I realize personality is what gets people together! I want to know, what types of things a skinny girl looks for in a guy so that I can "get my foot in the door" and share my personality with her.I like skinny girls, and I would like skinny girls to like me! Where do I start! What do I do?thanks everyone!Please, take my question seriously, because I am VERY serious about it!Wht

Also, if you could ladies, please tell the name of a model or an actor that you think has a body or look that you find attractive! This will really help!
Also, if you could tell us how thin you are and how you stay that way, it would help to!
To be more to the point, would there be anything that a Skinny girl would be more likely to look for in a guy than any other girl?
Also, as a side question, do these really skinny and pretty girls end up with a guy that makes them happy forever?
Please try not to consider me shallow. I am not trying to find skinny girls for popularity or status or anything. I really only find skinny or petite girls attractive. I am not shallow and trying to get the best. Just the only thing I like.
I seriously believe that skinny woman have MANY MORE guys going after them. Come on, you KNOW it is true! "Thin is in"So, unless there is a golden rule for any specific type of person, it sounds like the answer is girls choose their guy randomly.
ALSO GUYS WITH SKINNY GIRLFRIENDS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN! Maybe just describe yourself and any extra battles or special things you did to get that girl.
thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The number one reason romantic relationships fail is not lack of love, but lack of friendship. If a relationship starts with friendship, then love develops on top of that, with a little lust throughout, then it's MUCH more likely to work out. So by looking for girls who will initially consider you for a romantic relationship, rather that ones just happy to simply befriend you, you are going the wrong way. Sure, they need to find you attractive, but that's not so important. If I met a guy, of average attractiveness (not ugly yet not hot either) and got to know him, and liked his personality (I know you said not to mention that :P) I would probably fall for his personality, then stop caring that he looked average as opposed to hot. So yea. Meet girls in social stuations (clubs, social events, etc) rather than clubs and pubs where there are likely to be more players/one-night-stand-seekers, and substantially less peeple looking for committed relationships. Get to know them as friends first, then they'll fall for your personality that way. You sound like a nice guy who deserves a good relationship, so I hope things go well for you :)

• Thank you VERY MUCH for your kindness!:-) :-) :-) :-)

• Show Older
    • My mom and dad first met at a bar and kept meeting up at the same bar for a month before they even started dating, still married 26 years later lol. All my friends and family members feel the same way too.

• Lol, good to hear :)

What Girls Said 41

• someone who likes me fat or skinny, even if I'm skinny. I look for someone who's not shallow and just into looks but actually has a brain or something inside...

• I have a very well functioning brain and because guys are visual creatures it makes sense for us to look for someone we desire. And I happen to prefer very much skinnier girls. I promise I would not like a girl only because she is skinny, but just use skinny as a pre-determining factor as to whether I will start to get to know them or not.Girls do this all the time, and guys do this all the time. I am just willing to admit that my factor important to me is skinny.

• why they gotta be skinny, can't have a little meat huh ?

• Skinny is what I like and truly desire. Everyone has what they want right?;-)

• so I wouldn't be good enough huh .

• i mean. It matters how much your idea of a little is.;-)

• I'm not "skinny" atm, but my weight fluctuates a lot. I range from a size 8 to an 18 during a two year period. My taste in guys doesn't change. I like Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, and oddly enough, Brendon Frasier. I like guys who are well built, that look healthy. I know guys who are grossly overweight who look healthier and sexier than men who are of a "healthy weight". It's not about how sexy you are, it's how well you care for yourself, and how you treat me. I don't care how rich or sexy you are, I won't give you a second look if your are obnoxious, or look/smell nasty. Brendon Frasier is actually not such a nice guy, Johnny Depp suffers from depression, and Heath Ledger died of an OD. I like the way they LOOK, but I probably wouldn't be happy dating any of them.

• skinny girl's? ermm girl's yeah there all the same no matter what size they are?

• Skinnier girls, being that "thin is in" would likely get hit on more. Since they are hit on more they HAVE TO create a way to separate and choose the right guys.So basically, an ugly really big girl who smells bad may only have 3 guys hit on her. Of those three guys, she chooses *picked randomly*, the tallest, with her favorite haircut and smile.So, a skinny girl has to break down each guy using MANY MANY more categories. Thus, by logical steps, a thin girl must choose using extra steps.

• Show Older
    • nahh that's OK I just can't be arssed arguing your very stubborn, if you think you know more bout girls than a girl go get a sex change this is pointless that's why I said ok

• If I got a sex change I would lez out like crazy.

• I'm a skinny chick. 5'4", 109 llbs. As far as appearances go, I want someone who looks healthy. Someone who takes care of themselves by eating right and exercising a bit on the side. It's cool if they have a little extra meat, or if they are just naturally rail thin. I know you don't want to hear about personality, but it's seriously the most important aspect to me, regardless of someone's body.

• I want to hear about personality unless what you want in the personality is specifically geared toward you.The personality a girl wants is more of a custom job. The reason I try not to have personality be part of it is that a pretty skinny girl will normally, in my experience, blow a guy off if she is not INITIALLY interested in them as they walk up. So therefore, I conclude that something about the guy walking up is how the girl chooses. All that is left is appearance and confidence.

• For me, I don't care so much about a guy's body because it's not like anyone can change their face, and a body can always be improved or start to sag as we get older. But personality really does matter- someone funny and smart and together is what I look for.

• I think it's completely normal for anyone, man or woman, to look for in a partner something that means something to them. Everyone is different and thus those definitions vary. Girls don't just try to look nice for men, they try to look their best for themselves, too. It feels good to take care of yourself. As for your example, I'm a girl and have never cared about shoes, so I don't notice them. I also don't know many girls who would care what kind of shoes you wore. I guess some do, but a lot don't. The reason grooming means something to a woman is that it's a sign of self-respect. It's a rare man that goes out looking like a slob and comes home to a messy apartment that actually gives a crap about himself at all. People take care of themselves and their things if they value what they have, if they don't do that work, it says something about how they feel about themselves. If you can't tend to the most basic of human responsibilities, what are you going to be like in other areas of your life? I think that's why these things matter somewhat to people. It's not the thing itself but rather the larger principle it seems to speak to. For example, I dated a slob. And I have to tell you, he treated himself, me, and everyone and everything in his life just like that pile of clothes he kept throwing on the floor. At a certain age, it's not cute anymore, and taking pride in yourself and what you do and how you represent yourself in the world matters, that's just the reality of how the world operates. The same is true about weight. I don't think many people care about weight itself but rather the implications. If a person exercises and eats healthy and it's part of their life, they aren't going to date someone who eats unhealthy and doesn't, because it doesn't fit into a shared common goal of the life they want to have together. I think you are focusing too much on what people do for guys when in reality, people make the choices they do for their own health and goals and thus pursue people who share similar outlooks on life as they'll probably have a better chance together if they have similar goals and priorities.

• This seems like it makes sense, but I do not think there is any guaranteed correlation between being messy and not caring about your things or the people around you.In fact, my room is messy due to my spending so much time focusing on school, strong relationships with girls and guys and trying to be loving to people. How I look at it, I don't care about spending time to organize my desk, cds and Dvds, because I am too busy bettering myself and being kind and caring to everyone!

• What nonsense. You dress excessive vanity and shallowness up as "people who look take care of themselves" and "people wanting to be healthy". What drivel, many of the things the most vain people are nothing to do with health - what's healthy about plastic surgery, liposuction, steroids, and dangerous diet drugs ? Nothing, in fact these things are generally very unhealthy.Yet you go on about "shared goals of health and taking care of oneself", as a dishonest euphemism for vain egomania...

• well I'm actually the opposite of skinny, but I have some insight on this. I don't think all girls reflect what they want on their man such as well groomed/ nice body. some girls are more shallow and will do that, but not a lot. I think this because even though I do have a lot of fat on my body, I've managed to get some really fit, attractive guys. none of them tried to reflect their habits on me either. I dress nice and take care of my hair, nails, clothes, and I do it for myself, not so my boyfriend will do it. I hope this can help.

• Well I don't know if I am a "skinny" girl... not fat but not model status (5'7 and 122 lbs) so you can read my post with that in mind. Recent famous people crushes: Ryan Reynolds and Alexander Skarsgard. My actress idol is Megan fox... she has my dream bodyTo me being lean is what I look for most in guys. I want a guy that can wrap their arms around me and pick me up. I also find that when I'm with a guy who takes care of himself I am more likely to do the same. They motivate me to eat right and hit the gym which makes me feel better about my self and it improves my disposition in general. Honestly, I try to keep my weight down so I can attract a guy... its shallow and stupid but its true. Health is nice and all but I'm in my 20's and I feel more confident and energetic at lower weights and I see the girls that guys stare at... they are not the fat ones. Because I am so critical about my own looks I am naturally critical with other peoples... its not something I talk to others about and it doesn't effect my friendships but it happensHope this helps

• when it comes to love, girls usually don't really take care whether you are a skinny or a fat guy, more important thing is you are healthy.

• I am healthy, confident, attractive, caring/loving and hopefully will be successful. It just seems like I just have to wait to find the right girl.

• yup, I agree with you. keep that in your mind and be yourself :)

• er...i already answered earlier but I feel like I need to add this with your new update:what kind of answer ARE you looking for?no, there is no golden rule, and you should have known that yourself. there is no "one size fits all" answer, and there will never be. if there was, a website like this wouldn't exist. women do not "choose randomly" as you put it, but every woman is an individual and have their own specific likes and dislikes.so instead of asking random women over the internet, none of which can seem to provide you an answer you "like" why don't you just try asking your lady love yourself? or if you just want to be appealing in general to "good looking women" take a handful of things that these ladies have been saying that you CAN change (like attitude, hygiene, life style habits, etc) and work on those.

• Unfortunately, anything woman have been saying I either already do and am great at, cannot do because I am not wealthy yet, or would be faking a personality change.I was just trying to find if there was something...specific...or ...special. It sounds like some people have an idea what it might be, and some people just believe every girl is the same.Every girl is not the same. And I really did not mean at random. I mean, what reasons girls ends up falling for is random to guys.

• Show Older
    • Do you mean I should formulate a new question for this website using these standards and questions?

• you can or you can keep referencing this one, whichever you prefer. you could also keep both up and open to compare between the two.however you feel will get you the results you are looking for.

• honestly, what is really important is the face. for me, I am not super picky but I try to have a general look I go for - it has been thrown out the window a few times just for a good face. one of the deal breakers for me for a long time has been long hair on a man, but a cute enough face made at least reconsider it for a little while. 99.999% of the time though, I really hate long hair on a guy.I'm 5"9in and 125lbs, don't know if that counts as super skinny or not but I'm skinny naturally so I don't bother with a lot of planning. I don't mind a guy that is a little fat or somewhat fat, so long as they have a good face (work out for me because they can finish any food I leave behind, lol). obese would be a no no.likewise if a guy has a super hot body but a FUG face, I won't give him a second glance.what I have found out though, if a guy is "ok" looking, meaning not hot (in the face) but not ugly, I am willing to give him a chance and may end up considering him hot later on, if we get along well. most women are a little more forgiving when it comes to looks compared to guys.showering daily or every other day is a must though. that's probably the only thing I would want my partner to do exactly the same as me, lifestyle wise. can't really think of any actors or models I like since I'm not really into pop culture, but I do love men with accents, if that helps?

• I'm sure ANY woman would look for respect in a man.. Also someone who could keep her safe.

• i find Usher's body attractive.or the grungy look of Kurt Cobain really hot

• i look for an honest caring loving faithful not so judging guy cute smile great hygiene cares about him self someone who don't have bad breath someone who has some what of a nice body and someone who is respectful and not a jerk...

• it sounds like you just described around 30% of the male population. I love it when girls explain their desires and make it seem so easy and attainable. Scrolling over your screen name it says you have a Marine boyfriend. That in itself proves that you have a very high level of quality you would expect in a man. But anywho, would you be able to name anything that a skinny girl might desire or look for specifically that larger women would not?

• well no I'm pretty sure that's what every girl wants in a guy but most skinny girls wants someone who is fit.and someone who ego isn't the size of a football field.

• okay well I never look at guy's shoes so I don't know what you're talking about. But yes-girls basically care that their guy smells good, Looks clean (no pimples), that doesn't have to do with facial hair. Some girls like a little scruff or clean shaven. But usually, I would say all girls want a muscular guy, but it just depends on who you fall in love with.

• It just depends on who you fall in love with?How do you get the girl to give me time to talk to her SO THAT she can fall in love with me?This seems to be the problem. I am pretty sure a skinny and pretty girl runs into someone who will love her more than anything she can imagine about 2 times a month at least. But she misses those guys. Also, they are hot, and not wimpy or ugly guys. She just somehow..misses them and then float away from her dating grasp because she did not let them in...

• Show Older
    • I make a move with EVERY chance that I get. I am sweet, funny and keep conversation light. After, the girl while all flirty either a.TOTALLY LOVES ME but has a boyfriend. b. just politely tells me to add her on facebook. She never accepts. and no number.c. gives me a phone number all smiley and flirty and never picks up when I call.d. says she has to leave and do something and gives me no number or facebooke. Says she will give me her number next time I see her. don't see again

• Well if someone says they'll give you their number sometime and they don't give it to you right then and there, they probably just don't want you to have it. You can't really do too much about having a boyfriend : / but maybe they don't pick up when you call because it freaks them out to answer. Try to text them instead.

• I'm skinny, but hardly work out or seek to control my weight. I'm just skinny. Always have been. I can be quite "thinged" about my appearance and I like to look well groomed and clean. My boyfriend is clean, which attracts me. He works out and such too, but just for self satisfaction more than anything.As for the birthday thing, I'll get my boyfriend something I know he'll like and enjoy, even if I won't. And if it's a hobby of his or something, I'll endure it and do what I can to make sure he's happy. I'd expect the same in return. That's quite inconsiderate - buying a gift for someone that you want to do, not them.There are some things I like in my boyfriend that I have too, like an interest in computers, swimming, tanned skin and random stuff like that. That way we can relate and get on well, as one should with their significant other. But I also like his differences; it gives him that much more character, uniqueness and unpredictability, for lack of better words.As for the side question, just because a girl is skinny and pretty doesn't mean they can't end up with a guy that makes them happy forever. That's like saying your appearance no doubt impacts your personality and ensures you can't have a stable, happy relationship if you're drop-dead gorgeous. My sister is a model and is very beautiful, but she's with a guy who isn't the most attractive, but she loves him anyway and is very happy with him. Not all gorgeous girls are shallow and can't be happy with a guy.

• This is the shallowest sack of sh*t I've ever heard. Girls who are skinny don't think any differently than girls with a little more to love, unless they're snobby bitches.

• then do you happen to know what snobby bitches like?

• Snobby bitches aren't worth anyone's time.

• well I always want a guy that's a lot like me. but in a manly way. I like them to have difrences and stuff to keep me interested nothings fun if you already know everything. and I guess we just want something like ourselves cause we always want to just I guess feel assured their not weird or something. but that's just how I see it.

• Not the easiest paragraph to read but it makes the most sense concept-wise.

• well, I am naturally skinny. so I don't really need to obsess with my weight and what I eat.lol. well, I prefere a more fit guy, but I have like guys plently of times that were "well built" but there is a limit on fat! if they look like a lump rather than a tall hansome guy with a belly, then they have no possibility because then its repulsive to even think about kissing them or anything. the weight has to distributed throughout the body evenly in otherwards.lol. and hopefully the guy is either really sweet or theyre funny and witty. I find most guys attractive, but if they have courage to come talk to me is a definent. um, and they don't have to be super over groomed or nothing, the natural look is good. and maybe that's why I haven't had a boyfriend in years, since I'm a city girl living in a small town.lol.

• So then the guy has have a decent to great body and be really sweet or funny. So not super over groomed means the "trying not to look groomed" look.I am sorry, but from my point of view, it sounds like you are only interested in the most attractive of guys.

• well, my 'decent' is not what you think. Looking back on guys I've lie in the past, they were far from the most attractive guys.lol.

• I'm skinny and I'm at attracted to big guys. I don't mind whether the guy is muscular or chubby but I am almost never attracted to guys who are thin. I hate guys who are overly muscular (cheese grater abs make me sick). I'd rather go out with Seth Rogen (before the weight loss) than Robert Pattinson or The Situation. *I get that you're attracted to skinny girls but try to remember that any sized girl can be attractive. Don't overlook a great girl just because she isn't a size zero.

• I am attracted to skinny girls, and not attracted to big girls. Once a girl gets to like size 6 I find them not attractive anymore. I like great girls! Maybe those great girls can be my friends...and not my lover. sorry.

• lol. Some of what you say is true, some women think that way. You know 'Actions speak louder than words.' But I know you know that it doesn't apply to everyone. I'm pretty skinny, and not because I work out a lot lol. And actually my first attraction are bigger guys. Not overweight guys, but big line backer guys. But yeah, tall girls enjoys a guy who just keeps up with himself.

• oh yeah! I forgot. About the whole dress and shoes thing. That just depends on the girl. The last guy I was with was primarily mexican. And his style was all over the place. He'd wear baggy pants and big T-shirts. And sometimes he wore polos and straight jeans. And when it was a special occasion, he could seriously suit up! So as far as me, the clothes things don't really matter. lol

• wow... your question is so specific its limiting but there is something to girls trying to be similar to the man they want to attract. In fact men do that too. I think we all do, even if its not for a romance. When your in a crowd of strangers you automatically look for people that a similar to you. There is even scientific study on this. Check out the documentary "The Science of Sex". Unfortunately I can't help you from the point of view of a skinny girl as I'm not. But some general advice would be to go were skinny girls might go (like the gym) and don't be afraid to break they ice with them.

• Im an athletic girl and try to stay fit. I try to look for guys who paly at least 1 sport. My past bf(and still good friend) and my current boyfriend have a more stockier built (they both are lineman on my schools football team). I don't care what they dress like, the one wears sweatpants alot, and the other wears basketball shorts. I have a more classier look, wearing a nice top and nice jeans. So not all girls look at what you wear or what you have. I like my boyfriend because he is nice and funny, NOT what he wears or looks like.

• Every girl is different. Personally, I just want someone with respectable habits. I want them to be healthy and happy, and take care of themselves. If they don't have washboard abs, I don't care. I'm athletic, but I still --surprising as it may be -- have insecurities about my body, and a few physical flaws on my man might make me feel more comfortable around them, because it would put less pressure on me to feel perfect. Yes, looks matter. Physical attraction is really important. But I think that the most important point is that you have some common ground, which may or may not be represented physically, but can have a huge impact on attraction. A hot bod only goes so far, and I would much rather be with a physically imperfect nice guy than a stereotypically hot, but cocky douchebag.

• They want someone tho doesn't look specifically for ''skinny ladies''?

• terrible answer.:-)

• k first we look for someone who cares for us, secondly we like to be fussed over at least I do. thirdly you have to say "i understand" even though you don't understand our problems k .Finally let her know you love her. k

• sooo...you are a female...check

• Listen, I tend to groom myself up well (especially when I go out) but sometimes love and feel the need for a rugged "real" man. Men who take more time to get ready than me is a huge NO-NO. (I take give or take ten minutes) . I love 3 day old beards too, tattoed men turn me on as well. Younger guys turn me on, older guys turn me on; my fantasies go from rugby players to "Sergio Aguero" to "James Franco" and "George Clooney" , men with class who are not too gay-like.

• ^ MEEEE TOOOOOO.

• I look for men who aren't hung up on looks & make other women feel bad because they are not a size zero.

• Listen..do you know how many guys only dates blondes...white girls...brunettes...tall girls..short girls...Asians...etc. Why is it so bad that I want to date a Skinny girl?As I have stated above, my preference is for skinny and I do not find attraction to medium size or larger girls. I am VERY SORRY about this. But the fact of the matter is, I don't find anything else the least bit attractive. Woman have harder variables for a guy to meet. I just want skinny and pretty. geeze.

• Here is what's up; I'm a skinny, pretty girl and I would never, ever date you just based off of that comment because you are some jerk who is probably ugly and fat who just wants a girl out his league for the sake of his own self validation. You would probably be one of those boyfriends who despite being 4 times my weight would never let me order dessert because you would be terrified of me gaining a pound and you losing some bro points with your friends because of it. UH UH not gonna happen

• 97899...you have no idea of anything about me. I am 6 foot 2, 195 pounds and work out.I am wealthy, attractive and really am a very nice guy. I am simply stating what I look for in a girl. Do you believe that a guy wanting a girl that is thin is WORSE than a guy not wanting a black girl? Is it worse than not wanting a poor girl? Is it worse than not wanting a chinese or smart girl? You are totally off base, and you would probably like me if you didn't make assumptions!

• I'm not scrawny skinny, but athletic hour glass shaped (like scarlett johansson) ...blah blah. Generally most girls want a guy who takes care of himself & has a good job, or has goals/aspirations. Taking care of yourself means: healthy diet & exercise, and as a result he's lean with some muscle, but doesn't have to be ripped.*I love Matt Damon (he seems really sweet & has that sweet handsome look AND he exudes intelligence).*Chris Evans is definantly sexy*Brad Pitt is STILL sexy*Younger version of Paul Newman.Your look only attracts us, but girls can overlook some flaws if we get to know you (if you see each other on a regular basis like work/school/etc. then this can happen).GOOD LUCK! ;)

• so Brad Pitt Matt Damon and Chris Evans are "lean with some muscle, doesn't have to be ripped"?So then the Governor of California is probably "sort of muscular"?:-)

• Show Older
    • "Athletic hour glass shaped like Scarlett Johansson" - wow such modesty, translation you're deluded and chubby...

• :D you're funny

• i am not like that.

• not like what?Help me understand!:-)

• I am thick and I am beautiful either waymeaning I am me and I dress nicelybut yet comfortableand I think vin diesel and heith ledger are sexy

• Show More

What Guys Said 6

• As I read a few of the comments, and I'm not going to go through it all. Not only do woman look at a mans shoes. But a man looks at a womans shoes as well. A woman looks at a man shoes, and his belt. If they don't match, you struck out before you even thought of approaching her.A man looks at a womans shoes because how they treat their shoes is a sign of their cleanliness. Which to some, like myself, is a make or break type of deal.What many, amongst many people fail to see is, that it's not a particular body type that seem to matter to some. It's attraction. Whether it may be physical, personality, character, etc. If you're low in self-esteem, and you have no attraction value. You won't even get talked to by the chick with the uni-brow.

• girls totally put super emphasis on shoes. I have heard this from MANY WOMAN. But nobody on here wants to admit this.. OR skinny girls don't put emphasis on shoes. One or the other.

• there are always exceptions but for the most part Girls (all girls) respond wildly to emotional connection, confidence and how a man carries himself chief ... women aren't like us,they don't go wow look at his physical attributes wow! that's what I totally want .. but most of us guys think they are that's why we get mad when we see tons of guys crowding around a girl we think wow she's got it made, how is she complaining she can't find a guy! she's nuts!.. but for her its equally as hard to find what she's looking for.. that's the cosmic joke my friend

• Very true.

• It is equally hard when a person is looking for something that is not real.

• Well a lot of skinny girls don’t work out and are not fitness freaks, instead they just don’t eat much. Girls have it a thousand times easier than guys, because the female ideal of attractiveness is thin, all that takes is just not eating much, no hard exercise is necessary. Then all these girls need to do is throw on the makeup and fake tan, and then they act all arrogantly like they’re God’s gift to men.It’s easy for men to get thin too – again you just don’t eat much, but the thin look is in no way acceptable to most women nowadays. Thin/skinny has joined fat in being a look that is now repulsive to women. Women are so used to staring at steroid induced muscular bodies of actors and models in magazines, and now they won’t accept anything less in men. Thin won’t cut it for most women now, nor will fat, instead you have to be muscular and buff before they find you attractive. However for an average guy without the help of steroids it will take several YEARS of heavy weight training to attain this look. You have to add about 40 pounds of muscle to your frame by weight train intensely for 3-6 hours a week for 4-5 years, adding about 8 to 10 pounds of muscle a year on average. You’ll also add a significant amount of bodyfat to accompany that 40 pounds of added muscle, so once you’ve spent 4-5 years adding the muscle, you’re going to have to spend several months, or maybe as much as a year or more, dieting off the extra bodyfat, whilst continuing to weight train like a beast to retain your hard earned muscle. Once you’ve got your body fat down to 10% or less, hey presto, you’re now buff, and the women will be all over you for a change, and throwing themselves at you, rather than the opposite situation. Only problem is it will take most guys without Olympian genetics, or the help of steroids, many years of hard training to get there.Women have it a thousand times easier by comparison, because they can just diet for a few weeks, then throw on the fake tan and makeup, and already they become incredibly arrogant, and looking down their nose at the vast majority of men.So yes, if you want to have a lot of joy with thin girls, whether they’re workout freaks, or just dieters, you’re going to have to get into the gym, and spend several years getting as buff as you can – because to thin girls, nothing other than a buff body in a guy is acceptable, they’ll just look down their nose at you and be nasty to you and give you horrible put downs otherwise.

• Nothing comes easy. And not all girls want a guy that's 300lbs. muscle.

• Show Older
    • Of course whether they'll speak to you is based on looks - looks are all women care about - don't be fooled by all that they want a nice, funny romantic guy, that's just a blatant lie women tell to make them sound better than they are. You cannot woo women with charm & kindness - they have to think you're hot first. So if you ain't famous or rich, the gym is your only friend. You sound pretty shallow yourself - well women are 10 x more shallow than you could ever be, that should answer your question

• I can't speak for other women, but I hate overly buff guys. huge turn off for me. a little buff is ok...more like toned, but if you are muscular or like mr universe, I have a hard time trying to take a guy seriously. especially when the veins pop out. it just grosses me out. if a guy is naturally buff it's OK, but if they look like they go to the gym 24/7 and are gym rats, I just look in the other direction.

• I suppose this may be a little off topic, But you are who you are. I lift weights and I learned that there are 3 body types ectomorph (skinny), Mesomorph (buff), and endomorph (chubby). You are born with these gene types and it is incredibly hard to change the constuction of your body and takes years upon years of unbelievably hard work. So I know this may not relate that much but still, its good to know the facts.

• they look for low in calorie parts?

• good d***