• Ask
  • myTake

Will skinny guys get with girls who are bigger than them?

i like skinny guys but I probably look around 14pounds or more bigger than them does this matter or do they want girls skinnier than them or the same?

maybe more than 14lbs 20 being the most

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not sure you'd call me skinny. I'm kind of bony but more average build. I personally have no problems with a woman who is heavier than I am. I've been attracted to a lot of women who were bigger than I was by more than 20 lbs.One thing you have to remember though is that weight is different between men and women. A guy who is 5'6" will have a weight around 130-150 or so, but a woman the same height will normally weigh less. For what difference it makes.I honestly don't let weight play an issue. I'm simply attracted to the person or I'm not. Weight only matters if she's over like 300lbs or something where she's just too over weight. Or if she's like really skinny and a skeleton. Generally you'd have to say she is healthy. I don't buy into the whole media idea of the size 0 being the only thing that's attractive. In fact it makes me very annoyed because several women are labeled as fat when they ARE NOT!Just be yourself and don't think about the weight and you will find a guy you like who likes you too.

• I mean look bigger more than weigh more

• That doesn't matter either. Curves, voluptuous, etc. All good. Same thing as above. It wouldn't stop me from asking her out or anything.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends...I do go out with heavier women...but for the most part, I am picky about bodies...I look good in the nude and I don't want to see a woman nude that is ashamed of her body...If you noticed, I work like hell on that...and it isn't easy Then again that depends on the woman...Bruce

• I don't mind a girl bigger than me, as long as she's attractive. I've seen some cute "thick" girls...but clearly there is a line between curvy and obese.

• I myself am a light frame build guy. I stand at 5"10 and weigh 150. And personally, I don't mind at all if the girl is a bit on the heavy side. I actually find curvy women attactive. Most people just don't realize that a good deal of their body weight comes from bone structure. So weight to me is hardly the issue. The issue is proportionality, that is, if your hips are x big then your waist have to be y large. Simple enough. It's all about a woman's curve and proportion to most men, even to the ones that don't realize this. They say to themselves that women looks attractive, but don't know why. Lastly, even though weight isn't a concern. It's a good idea to make an effort to excercise and show that you have a good/healthy life style. That's always a plus. I hope this helpsBest

• There is nothing wrong with a larger woman as long as she is proportional. WindChaser was right on the money. I definitely prefer curvier women. I'd rather have a woman that was heavier/thicker than myself than a woman who is skinnier anyday. But every guy is different.It's your confidence in yourself that matters the most because it will radiate to any guy.Good Luck!

• if both of you are ok with it , why you still worried about it , if everyone happy why it should matter , like she said confused-female ''no one perfect ''

• I don't have a skinny guy I don't have a guy don't assume I do, I asked this because I want to know if I have a chance with them

• Hell yeah , sum guys like girls who have more weight than them , chill out

What Girls Said 9

• I am 5'2 and 125 and I dated a really tall skinny guy for a while. If anything I think their insecurities abut being thin attract them to a little bit thicker girls.

• my boyfriend is like 140 maybe 145 and I'm 180 maybe 184 and he likes me, as long as the guy likes you he doesn't care

• no guys can't tell a 20lbs difference, now if it's 60 then no most guys probably don't want a girl THAT much bigger.

• One of my brother's is probably the skinniest dude I know, and he has a bigger girl than him. I don't think he cares. She's really down to earth,so I guess that's what he likes. I don't think guys really care unless they're really into looks. 14 pounds, to me isn't really nothing.

• I meant to say anything w/e.

• yeah that's okay. Some guys don't care how much you weigh. But some are attracted to small skinny girls. But that doesn't mean you can't find a guy. Good luck! and as long as you have a nice face they will fall in love with you!

• HahaThis probably wasn't meant as an insult...but it kind of turned out into one!hahaha xD

• No it doesn't matter. It all depends on what the guy is attracted to. No one is perfect and if they are concerned about weight then the guy is an idiot!

• date someone who's skinny but 1 lb heavier than u

• Depends on the guy.Some prefer skinny girls.Some prefer big girls.Some prefer chubby.& some prefer average!

• there are a lot of real skinny guys that are attracted to large women. everyone has their own taste. one person may think big is gross then there are others who don't see anything wrong with them at all and less judgemental. there is someone for everyone