Signs of eye contact that a guy likes you?

how will a guy make eye contact if you likes u? up close and far away?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

depends on the guy.

the shy guy will look at you from afar and most likely look away as soon as you meet his eye contact.

the more self confident guy won't mind looking/smiling at you from a close distance. holding the eye contact when you look back at him. he will try to let you know that he is interested with a faint smile or such, when he knows you are looking at him.

the one type of guy isn't better than the other, just cause he is more obvious.

what I have heard from a lot of girls, is that the shy guys are the nicer ones in the end. it is just harder establishing the first contact.

• true to a degree. I'm shy and I did what you said the confident guy would do and I didn't follow through I got too nervous to talk to her.

• both, so don't worry.

• Eye contact should never be how you guess if a guy likes you. It's over thinking like crazy.

• eye contact is a good sign because if she's creeped out or not interested she won't hold eye contact no point. again unless she's shy then she might blush or smile.

• @mb You're a shy guy huh, a girl looking in your direction is probably a good sign for you...

Eye contact is NEVER how you should tell. It's about the interactions.

• no its not eye contact + smiling is good sign.

• Depends usually far away, but when the chance comes up close

• well in most cases the guy looks up close and from far but whe you look at him he will look away