What are the signs your boyfriend is bored of the sex?

What are the signs your boyfriend is bored of the sex? Do guys get bored with having sex with one girl if he's been going out with her for a long time? How can you spice things up for him? Any tips?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• I've never seen a guy get bored with sex. It can get old, if the same thing happens over and over again, though. Spice it up, maybe, with some toys, some cute outifts, maybe some edible body lotions, a sexy game of strip poker, etc. My favorite is to blinfold a guy. Everything feels different when he can't see you!

• dont give him any for a while like a month, then when you do give him some use hand cuffs and cuff him to the bed, tease him and leave him there for a while, if he doesn't get free come back and let him out after like ten mintues, see where things go from there!

• Selected as most helpful

Have a long, searching talk about your fantasies. You'll have to be open minded--no freaking out. See what turns him on, and think about what your willing to attempt. If something suits you both, give it a whirl; nothing is hotter in a woman than high spirits.

Also, there's always porn. It's around for a reason.

• Good for you!

• Lol did that with my boyfriend, he knows my fatnasies then surprised me by being bossy and treating me like a sex toy xD f***ing loved it!

• if he doesn't want it often

• if he doesn't want it often.

• haha that's great 'bubblegum candy'

guys won't get bored of sex if they really love the girl, but it can get to predictive

try making it raunchy ask him how he likes being in you etc

go more passionate candles etc

new posistions, costumes, rolet play

haha the list is endless.

Ill leave it to you : )