Why do men keep their ex's pictures?

My ex boyfriend told me last week he has a picture of me as the contact on his cell phone of a sexy picture. He said he likes it when I contact him because my picture comes up. He also told me he saved all my pictures ever sent to him including the sexy and naked pictures? Why do men keep pictures of their ex's and tell them about it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• he kept the naked ones so he can get off on them. not because he misses you

• He kept all of them, not just the naked ones!

• Agree with Pheonix and they like to show them to their friends and brag that they "had this"... even though they won't admit it to you.

• Selected as most helpful

Keeping the pictures itself isn't really that creepy, I think its just the telling people about it is.

I do actually keep pictures of any girl I meet, even the ones I never dated! I'm talking portraits and faces here. If she gives me a picture, then I accept it.

Its just something I do, I guess. I haven't really even thought about it. I certaintly don't have feelings for any of the women in those pictures I have collected.

I also collect business cards, coins, anything someone has given me as a gift, and also much other useless stuff.

There is nothing wrong with having a photo album, even the naked sort :) I think telling you about it is a bit lacking in class though.

• i don't know why he'd tell you about it but I'd assume he keeps them for wanking over when he has failed to pull at the weekend :P be flattered

• Is there a chance that he may come back to you later on when he is comfortable. Does he really forget about you so he looks at your pictures

• because he is letting you know he still wants to have sex with you. all men love to have thier ex gf's at thier disposal. the pic is probably a trophy, but he told you to let you know. he wants you to flirt with him on it.

• he's a desperate creep who doesn't get any action and tries to lure you back with stupid comments like this.

• i wish I could tell you, unfortunately I cannot as I do not do this myself. I don't keep pictures of anyone. not friends, not family, and certainly not exes.

• I think he still likes you, you should ask him

• That is kind of...odd.

My friends do it, I don't. I delete their pictures instantly, Their pictures,Dirty pictures, messages,etc.

Its not that I hate them, just rather not hang on to something that doesn't bring me anything positive.

They probably keep them because they either have feelings towards them still, wants mementos, etc.

Same goes for girls.