Never been kissed...

I am 18 years old and I have never been kissed, had a boyfriend, nothing. I have never even had my hand held. All of my friends are in relationships and I feel like I am doing something wrong or that I am just not what anybody wants.

I am in my first year of University and I thought that this could be my new start, but I seem to be stuck in the same vortex I was in in high school. I am shy when you first meet me, but when you get to know me I become a lot more outgoing and fun.

I am not someone who doesn't party, but I don't over do it. I have a good balance and I know my limit. I like to try new things and push myself to expand my comfort zone.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Don't even worry about it. My best friend is about to turn 21, and she JUST held hands with a guy for the first time. She also has yet to be kissed.

Like my best friend, you are also very pretty and sound like a lovely girl. Your time will come! :)

• I was in your situation less than a month ago. Then a new boy started at my college. He's 4 years older than me and we hit it off immediately. You will find someone when you least expect it, but it will happen. Just be patient. Don't jump at the first guy who says he likes you either, wait until you find someone you really like. I guarantee it will be worth it. Good luck!

• Selected as most helpful

Aw, I'm surprised no boy has wanted to kiss a pretty face like yours. Well, you said yourself you are only 18, that's still very young, it's far, far from being too late. Shy people have it harder, you'll have to push yourself to put yourself out there. Be sociable at the parties you go to. Don't be afraid to approach guys at parties and strike up conversations. I wouldn't be offended if a young beauty started talking to me.

And make sure boys you are interested in know it, especially if you think they might be interested in you. Boys your age are shy too, have insecurities, and usually wait for unambiguous signals before chancing asking a girl out (and sometimes even then they still can't work up the nerve lol).

Look, you're very pretty, you have the looks covered. Just be more out there, so more people, particularly guys, will notice you're more than a pretty face and an awesome girl.

• Sounds like me I have never even had my handheld by a girl either. I'm also shy and feel like no girl has ever liked me. Your pretty and have nice eyes. Hopefully in time it will happen for you (and me to).

• Make friends, or be around with people that are social butterflies.

Go to parties, clubs, bars, social gatherings and such. This may seem like a bad thing, but its the best thing for you at the moment. You need experience, so if a guy tries to hit on you, let him. Don't wait for Mr.Right, if he comes? do you think he'd want you if you have no experience?

Best of luck to you.

• Give it time... First year - -get to know people and make new friends. it will happen. and don't worry about your friends and if they are in a relationship...