How do I look? Thanks guys!

Ok so that's me in my avatar picture and I'd appreciate it if you guys could comment on my looks.

First of all, criticism as long as honest is more than welcome so please just try to be honest and don't feel like you need to sugarcoat what you wanna say. Secondly, I am most certainly not attempting to fish for compliments or similar.

The truth of this here is that I was in a relationship for 5 years and my boyfriend broke up with me 3 months ago. My self confidence shattered completely and since I'm not the most outgoing person, I've started to lose confidence about my outer appearance, I just don't know if I'm what one would consider "attractive". I also find it hard to accept compliments from men especially since I have a very curvy body and I don't know if they just want me for my body...

I feel stupid and childish for doing this but... whatever lol, thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• Lol.😂 so ur a hottie With a body? shit I'll give u a solid 10!!!😉😉ur super sexy mama never forget that

And not to b rude.. but u don't look like ur 21 tho ide say 27 Tops but at the same time it might b jus kus ur not smiling in ur pic😮😕

• Ha nobody has ever told me that I look older, people usually think I'm 16 lol so it's definitely just in this picture. Thank you though :) is that you in your picture?

• Direct message :) so what i'm trying to say is, just send me a message already lol

• 😮ohh lol.😂
      😧I guess I will even tho I asked ya first😞

• I really like your eyes and your hair. Just add a smile. Overall you are very pretty. Continue taking good care of yourself.

• heyy, you're beautiful, your eyes.. omg!
    here, boost your self steem. :D

• Honestly, you are very pretty, but you dont really need to ask this, you need to boost your self-esteem :)

• sweet and natural. 8-8.5/10

• IdGoOnaDateWithYouToSeeWassup/10

• You have brown hair, straight nose, probably high bridged (can't tell from this angle), blue eyes, long shaped skull, thin lips. I believe you belong to the Dinaroid category of the White race.
    Oh and... you're very beautiful :)

• Hello,
    I find that you look very near flawless. Most men would commit a crime to have someone with your beauty. Just make sure that you dress well to compliment your figure and looks. For example, go to H&M and buy a nice coat, skinny jeans, and some nice shirts&tops. You should feel more self-confident. I hope this helped you,
    Best wishes,
    RCBIV.

• Fairly good but it would take a smile to earn an 8 out of 10 :-)

• In my opinion, GREAT!!!

• nice eyes nice hair
    nice facial structure, we got a winner!!!

• You look pretty good, but maybe smile?

• Next to the whole female population you're a 7.5/10 next to me you're only a 3/10 XD

• Dem eyes tho. You a dime girl

• @MissTina My only suggestion would be to smile.

• Yourexboyfriendisstupid/10
    Beautiful
    Nothing wrong everything is great

• According to looking at your face, I wouldn't pass you over. Pretty eyes.

• Mine are dark brown. I have like the darkest eyes out of every other white person I'm around. Hell, even people that aren't white.

• I think you're attractive.

• You're quite pretty. I'd give you an 8/10.

• You look, awesome?

• Beautiful! Face! eyes! Hair! But I'm not the typical butt or chest. Guy. I love pretty faces.. Only because you don't stare at a women's chest or butt when you speak to them. Eyes and face is my thing.

What Girls Said 6

• You kinda look like Blake Lively

• 9 out of 10

• 7/10 (filler)

• I envy your hair and eyes! You're cute. And don't let others to define you. Take good care!

• You're very pretty, but you'd be much prettier with a smile. Don't let life get you down.

• ur not very attractive.