I am 5'9 and weigh 138 lbs (64kg and 176cm) and wear a size 6 us am I fat?

So I have some weight issues (had them for a long time) all my friends are really pretty and skinny and my mom says I am fat. Am I?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not fat. I weigh about as much as you, and I'm also a size 6 or 8. Depending on the brand.
    But, I'm much shorter than you. Only 4'11 (150cm). I'm medically overweight for my height.

I'd say you're not fat medically nor aesthetically. You're at the right weight for your height.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh no , not at all.
    That sounds VERY reasonable in fact.
    That's a healthy weight for a girl of your stature I'll say.
    Keep at it.

• fat? is this a joke?

your weight is HEALTHY

• I dont think so but to give you a real true answer i need to see a pic here

• Not even close. That weight at 5'9 is probably about perfect.

What Girls Said 6

• No, you're not fat.

• A size 6 is no where near fat in my eyes.

• I'm the same except I weigh 140 and I'm not fat I've had people tell me I'm skinny
    So ur good

• you're not fat in the slightest, when someone looks at you fat is not a word that comes to mind, although thin is.

• God no with ure height ure fine

• no you are not fat. im 5'5 and im also 138 and also have problems with my weight. but my mom always says im too skinny (even though im not) and no you are not fat. check your bmi and you'll see you're the perfect weight..