Do you think this is too skinny?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2j3p8a0.jpg

do you think it is too skinny?

• Too skinny
  • Its ok
  • Lose a few pounds
I wanna start working out to tone a bit but I am scared i will lose more weight. Any tips on that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is option D)
    D) Smoking hot!

Workout in order to get stronger/tone your muscles, not to lose weight
    Do body weight squats and lunges for glutes and legs
    Plank, situps and leg lifts for abdominals
    pushups for your arms, shoulders, and if you have 2 light dummbells do lateral raises, bicep curls things like that to make sure you have a complete package

If you have gym membership, that offers personal training, let them know your goals and they should have someone help you get started

Good Luck!

What Guys Said 46

• I did not select anything because okay is just not good enough for you. Really. You have a very good look, good weight. I would suggest you go ahead with your toning exercises. Those are always good. And if you work at toning up you should not lose any body shape and muscle actually weighs more that fat, so you could actually gain weight. Go ahead with the toningm it will ony make you look better.

• You won't lose weight if you add some light weight lifting. You can also do yoga.

• Yes! I actually thought about doing yoga. Hopefully it will help. Thank you!

• If anything, working out will add some muscle You'll look even better, somehow, unbelievable as that is, but you will likely gain a little weight because muscle is heavier than fat.

• Looks great. The only people are I can saying "too skinny" are jealous girls who are probably obese.

• You'd ruin your perfection if you made any changes to your body.

• Since when is that too skinny lol

• I get it so often though. Maybe i look like i weight more on the pic...

• you're right of course. But sometimes you just listen to people but yeah, ill try listening to myself, thanks!

• Yeah it happens to the best of us but we learn and move forward
      You're welcome! :)

• Not at all, it's just you body shape. You have long limbs so not very wide

But I think your saving grace is that you also have curves. Your actually very feminine and looking really hot

Just do weights, like lift heavy ones And you won't lose weight. Good luck

• how the hell most people voted "B"?

i guess they want to be "nice" to you but unfortunately the truth is you're VERY skinny.

judging by your arms they're very thin. and i believe your BMI isn't even 18... basically try to add a few pounds, my advice is.

you won't be "fat" if you add 5-10 pounds, but you won't be at a health risk :-)

• I agree, 5-10 pounds would be nice to add.

• She has a great body and the last thing she needs to worry about is losing weight.

• It's okay. The hips are great but the torso might be a little on the thin side.

• You're fineeeeeee

• I'd say, that's... you're, perfect.

• Wait that's you?

You looking uber good mane.

Check body fat percentage and bmi for a more accurate response. You don't need to add weight. Jus because the average American is overweight it doesn't mean you need to start packing on the pounds.

• Yepp
      But i dont trust bmis, but thanks

• That's why I included body fat percentage

• I don't say this very often but damn lol.

• Are you a model? Is this a real question? To me at least you are more than the average girl and your body is perfect.

• You look fine. Very feminine.

• Absolutely not too skinny.

• no you´re good but just don´t try to lose more weight please :D

• Its alright. Don't lose more!

• just perfect actually

• It looks good to me. I definitely don't think they should try to lose weight though

• If you wanna work out you shouldn't worry about accidentaly losing weight. Just step on a scale like once a week right after you wake up so you have a consistent time you weigh yourself where it would be as close to the same every time. If you see yourself consistently dropping like a pound here and there then just try to eat like an extra snack during the day. Or try to eat a bit more during one of your meals like an extra egg for breakfast and an extra half of cup of rice for dinner.

• Yoga, jogging, more bycicle (i want more legs)

• Well if your doing more cardio stuff you'll probably need to eat a decent amount of more calories. I doubt you'll lose weight to where it's a problem. Even an extra cup of rice and an egg should be enough extra calories.

• Nope, would smash/10.

• Absolutely nothing wrong with that body.

• You might be a little too skinny, but otherwise not too bad.

• I'm just going to say that you have my ideal body type, I actually made an account just to be able to commecomment :P

• You have nothing to add or lose, that's the perfect body on a female A FEMININE body, we guys love that kind of body.

• Good damn Girl. Amazing body. Perfect.

• Baby.. ma body is rdy 👄💋

• Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyym.

• Gurl you look fine as hell

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 32

• Too skinny? More like too sexy.

I wanna workout too but I feel that I'll look skinnier as well. I hear enough people telling me I'm "crackhead skinny" so I stay away from like cardio. I don't do weight training either because I have Samus shoulders and my upper body looks like a man. I don't wanna look muscular lol
    Yoga seems to be the only thing for me. Perhaps you can do that? It builds "lean" muscles not bulky.

• Been thinking about yoga too, thank you!

• Ha! Like a man, not even close... most like curvalicious ;)

• @TripleAce I have shoulders like Samus Aran. In the suit.
      I look like I'm always wearing shoulder pads.
      I have small/flat chest

My upper body is very manly lol

• No, I don't think she's "too skinny" but she shouldn't lose any more weight. If that's you, I think you have a great figure.

• Holy shit! Your body looks great *little green monster comes up*. I would just stay with strength training, no cardio. Stay eating healthy and you might eat a little bit more, because you'll be making more muscle.

• Nope, I do not see bones and she still has a curvy body why do people associate curvy with being bigger? Curvy is having curves simple you can be thinner and still have them like ahh that picture is fine :)

• No way it's beautiful and it's not like you're bony or anything so even if you lost a few pounds it'd still be nice.

Also working out- esp just to time up- isn't going to add a tremendous calorie deficit if it's like an hour a day. Just have an extra snack. You'll be fine.

• Girl honestly now you have a great body!
    You are not too skinny and I like your legs!
    Also if you want to tone up your body and not loosing weight, don't do cardio exercises but exercises like squats or push ups and eat more to stay the same weight!

• I had to vote "its ok" but I actually wanted to say you/she are/is very beautiful. My dreambody lol. Wonderful curves, womanly but still thin and elegant. Perfect in every way.

• You are seriously ok. You don't need to lose weight or something. On the contrary, you need to gain. Try pilates. It will tone you up.

• I am 57 and currently weigh 105 pounds. But in the past I have weighed as much as 135.
    For me bigger is not better.

• I can't believe I'm humoring this question with a response.
    obviously you're fine. Anyone with 2 eyes or even 1 eye and an imagination would tell you that.

• This made me laugh, but i have experienced differnt things irl. But thanks

• obviously you're fine too

• Asker, that's too bad. Don't listen to them ;)

@ihav2fart, thanks you hottie! 😊

• you won't lose weight if you eat enough
    www.awesomelyluvvie.com/.../DUH.gif

• You look wonderful, I'm not expert but I do have a friend that was skinny and she gain a couple of pounds in muscle and now she looks even better. All she did was eat lots of protein (she drinks Herbalife like me the difference is I do it to lose weight and she does it to gain weight) and protein based snacks and such and lift weights, try to street clear of cardio. Maybe get a gym membership in sure the trainers have more info than me. Good luck, you look wonderful either way.

• Omg you look so perfect, I'd love to look like you! I don't think you're going to lose weight when you start working out. Remember that muscles weigh more than fat :)!
    Good luck xox

• You're great! You actually have cleavage, you're good to go!

*inevitable smack for anyone who picks the last option*

• I dont have much cleavage. I have A cups. The body suit is holding them up lol

• I have AA cups so the fact that you have some kind of bubbles forming means you're fab. I can barely get a shape with a body suit or push up lmao. You look great, regardless. :)

• Only if you think VS models are too skinny.

You're more than just ok.

• No not at all.

• I think you look great!

• Go for it... you have a great body, but workout to tone or even better, to stay healthy and fit.

• Are you kidding me? I wish I had your body!! You look amazing. What is your secret?

• I have always been skinny. I was also called anorexic and a skeleton many times. It is not always cool being skinny.

• Thanks, my purpose to tell it to you is, never focus on other's opinions. You look amazing and they probably get jealous of you about it.

• You are absolutely right of course. It only makes me sad listening to others and somehow i believe the negative comments and its so deep in my head now. I just was curious to see if im really that skinny. But thank you lots!

• She's beautiful. The only person she should ask if she's too skinny is her doctor.

• no you/she has a nice bod

• Perfect as I see it.

• its okayyyyyyy

• No, I think you have a really great body. You shouldn't add nor loose some pounds.

• that's looks great. she looks like she has a healthy body

• its okay, guys who vote to skinny are jerks, i'm about the same size.

• Curvy yet skinny you look great girly:)

• You have a nice body! For some reason you remind me of that girlseatgirls user on here.

• The girl looks healthy. She's tall so she probably weighs a lot.

• I weight around 115 Ibs

• I expected to see a skinny girl with a gut. But I think you have a perfect body everything is in proportion to your waist and thighs.

• More from Girls
    2