How do you learn to love your body?

I've always heard that you should love your body. Many people or self conscious and as they say don't love their body and wish it was totally different. Everybody says mine is fine and should embrace and love it, but how do I do that??

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds silly but I just do little things to make myself feel good... if you walk into or past a shop with some pumpy music playing then walk to the beat, make life your catwalk and roll your hips a bit - makes you feel super confident trust me :) Loud music first thing in the morning while I'm in the shower or getting dressed sets me up for the day. Wearing things like heels makes you feel better about your body and clothes that flatter your shape :) Like @Despondency said lol... masturbation is also actually quite good for feeling hot and sexy in yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• Remember that there are chubby people out there, like me.

• Masturbate. A whole lot.

• Eat healthy, keep it fit and masturbate :)
    Thats how you love your body

What Girls Said 2

• You wake up in the morning and say, "Hey body I love and ass you're looking fabulous and round today!" That's it.

• Be kind to it with healthy living and good hygiene.