Girls, what do you make of skinny guys?

i don't mean "skinny with a bit of muscle" skinny, I mean "visible cheekbones, thin arms, thin wrists, thin hands, few ribs sticking out, visible collarbone, skinny 6-pack, no ass, chicken legs" skinny.

• Turn on
    12% (3)
  • Doesn't matter to me
    58% (15)
  • Turn off
    30% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Does it matter if he's skinnier than you?
So, no one really cares at all? Like, I can wrap my hand around my wrist with ease, and you can see all my veins through the skin on my arms, hands, feet. When I'm punching my friends, they say they don't like it because I have bony hands. I've even got this weird sticky-out thing on the middle of my ribcage. I'm not a very cosy, cuddly person lol. You seriously don't care tho?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• As you get older you'll fill out. As long as you're healthy you're good to go! :)

What Girls Said 9

• Well, the actor Jay Burachel is pretty skinny with thin wrists/wait/arms and all.. and I find him super adorable and I just love the way he looks..

www.hollywoodreporter.com/.../jay_baruchel.jpg

He acts in the movie "She's out of my league" where there's this beautiful and hot blonde with who he ends up with, so it doesn't really matter what body type he has.
    I'd date a guy like him.

• I've liked guys before with that body that you just described. In fact the guy I fell for last year had that build. I voted B just because of that.

• I find that he's not healthy. If he's just the way he is all of his life. I understand and will say doesn't matter to me. I do know skinny guys who rely on smoking and drinking. So that's why.
    If he's skinner than me, I'll feel fat. So tempted to get more gym times.

• I mean I like a butt, but for some reason I like skinny guys.
    In my mind I like a thick man but when I see skinny dorky guys I think they're so cute!
    For instance, Matthew Gray Gubler he's insanely attractive
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0bde46a3d4.jpg

• All cool in my book, I don't really care.

• skinny just like me, I'm tiny and people say stuff but i don't care cause i love seeing bones, i know weird right?

• They cute and easy to get along with but when you are short you have to tiptoe and its uncomfortable :/ :(

• I prefer some fat with muscle. Boney is just gross to me. I'm not boney either.

• As long as he's healthy sometimes you just can't help your body type, my brother is like that (because we have different moms) and I don't think he's ever going to change with that but he's adorable so I think it's ok.