My body is good?

I've been working out. İn your opinion, should I continue? :D
My body is good?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like that much muscle. But it's your life, do what you want.

• he didn't ask for your opinion personally nobody gives a shit how much muscle you like get the fuck out

• you're right I'm sorry

What Girls Said 18

• You look perfect just like that. I think you should keep up the routine and don't add any more weight. I think your good where your at and you definitely don't need to get any bigger. Any bigger, is just too much. But definitely keep up the good work and don't completely quit because it goes away much faster than it took for you to get it. Keep exercising to keep your shape and keep fit but no need to keep adding on the weight (: Good job!!

• Your body is more than good. It's just great.
    The arms are just amazing.
    You need to work those abs a little bit, just a little more.
    I would like to see your legs but I bet those are fine
    Your butt must be great too lol

One month working those abs and that's it.
    But never stop working out, exercise is good for our health. Just some cardio and a little home workout will be nice after you achieve your goal :D

You have a very nice body :)

• looks good. Seems like your below 7-10% body fat. No need to change anything.

I think most chicks on here are bothered by the blood veins.

• you look perfect right now. Don't overdo it.

• You look like a decent shape and size. Nice muscle to fat ratio. If you want to keep working out then you can. Were you looking for a specific result of something?

• I feel at this point... just walk lol, your fit. For some girls too much muscle is a bit overbearing, you're not quite to that point but you're pretty close. Other than that nice body.

• If you are satisfied with how you look you should stop. the most important person here is you and you should decide that ;)
    But in my eyes, you look Really hot right now, and maybe if you get even More muscular you'll look kind of weird. But again, your call.

• If that's you, then you look fantastic. Keep up the good work!

• Yep, it is good.

• Yes, stop right there. Lol, dont over do it. I'm sure u knew you looked good already though.

• Yeah go for it! Do what makes you happy😊🌸

• You know you look fit n sexy.. so please, don't pretend.! Don't over do it though!

• You look great, any more muscle than that would be too much. Good job ;p

• You look hot. I give you a 9 at least ;) and veins are sexy as hell

• you almost have the same body as my man <3 haha

• what supplements you take? lol

• You look damn good! But you knew that already didn't you?

• Is your body good? Yes, don't continue.

What Guys Said 10

• If you're looking for definition, yes, you're good :) If you're looking for bulk keep training hard and you'll reach your objectives.

As for if you should continue, it all depends on what you're trying to achieve. If you're looking to look sexy or attractive for the common sense, I think you've reached an ideal spot. On the other hand, if your objective is not to look attractive for girls but to dive deeper in the world of bodybuilding you have a long road ahead. But that should excite you, right? You're doing a great job so far.

Not everyone understand the decision to become a bodybuilder. Sure, it takes a lot of discipline and work. And most people will ask you if you find this is "attractive". They miss the point though. Bodybuilders are not trying to be attractive to the common sense, they are trying to go by the sport's technical criteria.

Either way, you're the best person to decide what's best for you.

Take care.

• You look good

• You look very well

• It looks good bro

• The thirst is real

• it looks great to me

• cool bro. it is super good! i wish i have such body... you give me some motivation to work out. it is the good body. girls like it ;)

• As a fellow gym bro, u knw it's good fella.

• Fuck yeah dude that is exactly the kind of body I want to have. Any more than that though is too big and yes I have had girls tell me what they think is too big.

• I know who I'll be masturbating to tonight.