Guys, Do I seem big to you?

I am about 5'1 and 180 pounds. I have D size breasts and have shapely calves. I do carry a bit of weight in my stomach and my back area.

• Yes-way too big
    57% (21)
  • Yes-but I would consider
    30% (11)
  • Not at all
    13% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I never want to tell someone how to look or how to live but at a certain point we need to set aside the "body positive" movement and remember that health is am important matter as well! I am 6' tall and definitely out of shape these days at 185lbs. When I was running and in good shape, healthier and feeling better I was 170lbs. I have a wide frame to boot, so with all of that in mind and without looking into BMI charts I can say that you should consider weight loss to improve your well being.

I only say consider because ultimately it is your choice and if you feel beautiful/comfortable in your own skin then keep doing you. I'll also clarify that me suggesting you lose weight has nothing to do with vanity and is purely a medically driven piece of advice.

Avoid health problems down the road while you are young and still have your biological clock on your side... as we age losing weight becomes more difficult so it is better to kick into action now to maintain physical well being into our later years.

Best of luck with whichever way you choose to go, I am sure you are smokin' hot as is!

What Guys Said 19

• That sounds like a lot of weight for 5'1" - Even from a health point of view you should get it checked out.

• A little bit on the chubby side, but you can change your diet and exercise to be skinnier if you want to. If you're happy with the way you are right now, then don't

• seriously at 5'1'' tall and 180 pounds you are obese

• According to my BMI, I suppose.

• Yeah, the index for measuring Obesity, you really should go seek professional help on how to lose 40 or more pounds

and even at 140lbs and 5'1'' you would still be considered overweight

• That's not a healthy weight for your height at all

• 5'1" and you weigh 180 is over weight for a girl.
    Im a 6' 3" male and i weigh 170 that is right in my weight range.

• you are too fat for 5 1 you have to lose weight

• Yeah but that's kind of hot to me as long your face is hot your good :)

• You are obese at these numbers.

Opinions don't matter as its a medical fact.

Ur breasts are as if a skinny guy had abs.

• Carry yourself with confidence and most guys, that are worth having, will notice that over any way you look, and be impressed.

• pictue would be better

• I'm 6'2 and only weigh 178. you are overweight for sure,

• Seems fine to me ;-) pic would be better tho

• I'd have to see a picture to give an opinion

• If you attached a photo I could awnser this

• That's seems definitely too big

• 5ft 1in and 180 is a bit on the heavy side. I'm 5ft 6in and 135 pounds. I'm glad you mentioned D's though; that swayed my "Not at all" to a "Yes-but I would consider".

• You weigh almost as much as a heavyweight boxer. But you're young so you can shift it! :)

• 5'1"
    small frame:106-118
    medium frame: 115-129
    large frame: 125-140

Yeah, you're overweight.

• I guess I just feel it's one of those situations where I don't look as big as the scale says.

• I can only go on the information given.

• I'm 5'10" and 150 pounds...5'1" and 180 sounds a bit much

• That seems kind of small though?

• 150 @ 5' 10" isn't a mass monster, but it isn't small either.

• Trying to bulk up at the gym