Do I look better curvier?

I put on some weight this past month, i kinda like the softness

i didn't plan on gaining, but i didn't mind some more weight on me so i ate whatever. I don't know i always liked to have a little extra... maybe im crazy.
do i look better curvier?

• you look better with some weight
  • just your butt is better
  • just your boobs are better
  • your too fat now
  • can't decide
  • other [explain]

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow you're so lucky... I wish I could control my weight like you can. That's really cool.

In my honest opinion, both before and after pics are great.

Though I do love the toned stomach (before). But that's just what I'm attracted to seeing on my body and other peoples' in general.

So um any tips? What did you eat? How many times did you double your servings? I need more meat on me.-. I freeze in the winter.

• I just eat whatever, lol. i make pasta for lunch and dinner a lot. sometimes i make spaghetti sandwhiches for snacks (garlic bread, spaghetti, tomato sauce, parm, etc... so much carbs). at night i have been know to eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting :p

ben and jerrys is my favorite.

• yeah its only 8:46 over here. my breakfast was a big bowl of frosted mini wheats. i love that shit too, sometimes as dessert

• Fuuuck yeeees.

What Guys Said 25

• I voted "Can't decide", you should not go further. But the girls voting "you're too fat" are just parroting the media brainwashing.

I mean really, these girls are waaaaaaaaaay too thin.

co.newswire.com/.../...bbfeac633856990cd49bb80.jpg

• I can't decide because to me you look sexy and yummy in all of them ! You are not crazy. Our tastes just go against general consensus...

• I found your former you sexier, to be honest
    by the way. Nice that you put a before and after! I should do that too :)

• Well i would say you are doing a hood job there losing your weight... Just keep on doing it until you become slim and sexy

I would good job for now... there is a lot of difference in your current body as compared to the earlier

• I didn't lose weight... i gained weight... the left picture is the before.

• Ohhh ok i dont think you should go any further unless and until you are going to tone your body really well!
      and by the way fat is not equal to curvy

• how can you expect people to judge without any reference. "more fat" is really no absolute terminology.

• Seriously, the only thing that matters here is if you feel hot. You can see the wide disparity in opinions. I am a man that likes curvy women. There are men who do not. Please do not allow either reality to bother you - it is what it is. I, personally, think you are seriously sexy.

• You honestly had better curves before. Especially with a more defined hip to waist ratio. And if you look at the pictures comparing your butt before and after, the curve is still the same.

• I liked your earlier body, that bod was sext af, not much with the weight gain but it's still good... do what makes you happy and which is healthier

• no, you don't.

• super hot =) too bad anonymous ! =)

• I voted A. I think you look amazing either way!

• Emm, photo maybe?

• Love both. What a sexy body you have ;-)

• i like you better now. beautiful body.

• I dont see lots of difference almost same lol

• I'd vote E though, you know what I mean.

• I voted F, you looked better when you were a bit leaner but you're still attractive to me with a bit more weight.

• HELL NO you don't. It is a shame! You have some killer hourglass curves and all that fat is doing you no justice! I think you'd have close to a 10/10 body if you kept working out. You got some serious lucky genetics

• I love the chubby butt and the boobs. your curves are nice, and you belly is not too fat, but dont gain more.

• That's how most normal women/girls look. Relax

• you look much more womanly now. i like the weight. your butt blew up but i bet it looks great in jeans.

• You're starting to look dumpy. Would be better to lose 20 lbs or so.

What Girls Said 10

• Nah, I think you looked better before. Not saying you look bad now, just not as good as before.

• If you want people to judge your appearance based off your profile photo, you can't be anonymous.

• I probably wouldn't notice the difference if I didn't see pics right next to each other, but seeing it like that I think you look a bit better slimmer

• A picture would help.

• Your body is nice but tbh I liked when you weren't curvy only because I think you looked more toned... PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFFENSE

• Girl, you put on A LOT of weight, not just some. And you weren't even skinny before you got so massively fat. You don't look good at all now. Maybe it's time you start thinking about losing all of the extra weight and some more.

• You were curvy before but now you're fat curvy.

• You're crazy and too big