Guys, what can I do with my boobs?

I'm a perfect hourglass with a 30K bra size. I have big boobs and I want to use all of their power. But what is the limit of their power?

And I can say that they are all natural ;)

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• 0|3
  • There are several critical limits on their power - they are ineffective in the face of gay men, straight women, the professionally Godly and the clinically dead. Beyond those clearly defined groups you possess dangerously limitless power and will reduce any right-thinking man's brain to a quivering jelly. Be sufficiently courageous to go braless and the very sight could actually kill a man dead. You beautiful, evil genius. Enjoy! ;)

• Well, you could put poison on the nipples to poison your enemies. Or mount rocket launchers on them and take out enemy encampments. Or cover them with glitter and blind your enemies.

• You could literally become Power Girl
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

That powerful enough for ya?

• Feed a small, third-world country.

• I don't know what that UK size is. But I do want to confirm the pure universal truth boobs contain great power lmao.

• What do you mean by "Power"?

• Like what can I get people to do for me? What is their strength? What impact can they have? It can mean anything at all really ;)

• U can suffocate criminals with them while u pretend to have sex with them, but rlly ur an undercover cop!

• The power is from nothing external that's internal, but the boobs can help you just get a lot of attention to reel them in to your power... good luck

• You can show them to me.

• I think their limit is just over 9000

• Use them as a pillow , and to hold things like cups :D At least this is what I would do if I had boobs.. What exactly do you mean when you say ''Power''?

• BULL SHIT

Pics or they aren't real

• they don't have any real power. what you're talking about is turning them into a curse.

• What a fake mother fuckka, people still doin this shit?

• Uncover them and leave them hanging. LOL!

• You over did it on the boobs