Do my boobs (or lack there of) look funny without a bra?

I love going without a bra and since my boobs are barely there you would think it would be a problem. And I'm not upset about how small my boobs are it's the fact that the little bit that's there are kinda pointy and I would go with out a bra more often if not for this I always think my boobs leave a not so nice looking when I do this with something like a tee shirt or other tighter shirts like the ones below so I don't know is this just me or does it look bad
Do my boobs(or lack there of) look funny without a bra?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine. If you love going without a bra then go without one. Only live once; just be happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, with a size similar to yours. I think you look damn good.
    Keep goin without your bra and let these POS that commented below not get the piece when they want it cuz they think you have nothing to offer. When you do girl.

What Guys Said 35

• My opinion is that you look fine as you are. It is amazing that so many people see nothing wrong with forcing big boobs up and together and wearing a low neckline to show them off, but get their undies in a bundle when the shape of a smaller breast is shown. Welcome to the world of strange opinions.

I don't like the tattoo, but that is just me. Everything else is great.

• All I see is a tattoo

• They just look like nipples poking through your shirt, no titties. Wear a bra.

• The only thing I can think of is: Your chest looks exactly like MINE!!! and I hate mine :S

That said, it's a bit weird with the shirt, cause it seems like it's just the nipples poking out. I'm sure it's nice without it, but I would prefer it to see a bra with the shirt

• Nope they don't look funny att all they are sexy even without a bra, because I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I think they look really nice - No worries

• You look like a normal person wearing a shirt. Nothing funny or weird.

• Far as I'm aware, you look fine. A lot of girls go around without bras and it doesn't seem like too much of an issue except to the extremely conservative.

• Looks fine to me.

• ok. one minute. ill go and take my magnifier :) just kidding. :D look good but i think you should use your bra

• They're good to me.
    Don't worry about I like them

• Looks good to me!

• I think you have an unusual look but it's kinda attractive, in an individual way. Look at how some famous people with small chests manage to look sexy bra-less - Pink for example

• Looks fine.

• No bra always looks good. You'll be fine.

• Where are your boobs? I can't see them...

• not at all you look fine with out a bra :)

• Nope you look good without one.

• i kinda think with a bra would be better. whats ur tat say?

• Wear one. No harm

• Are those puffy nipples? They look hot.

• you barely have much showing...

• You're fine go with out one all the time no one will know. I love small boobs more. ;-)

• Awwww, that's so cute!

• I like no bra with smaller breasts

• Can I touch them?

• They're fine, might be on the small side

• I'd do you

• u should wear loose shirt if braless

• A little to be honest.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 11

• For what it's worth, I'm a 32A at best. I never wear a bra. If I get erect nipples when I've got something on that's tight fitting, then good luck to the guys who look! I don't mind them looking, but NO touching. Actually, it's known on GAG that I'm from a naturist family, so things like nipples showing don't bother me one bit.

• Can't you put tape or a Band Aid over your nipples to help hide them if they get hard?

• @scrap422 Why bother? It doesn't worry me if a guy gets an eyefull of erect nipple! Too much faffing around with tape!

• They look fine but I'd like it more if you wear a bra
    I can never do such thing, I have a double D breasts size -_-

• Maybe wear looset shirts? I think boobs your size look better in lose, care free shirts and not so good in tight shirts

• Personally, I think going out braless looks really trashy, no matter what size boobs someone has. I'd say don't do it.

• Welcome to gag! ( I saw you only had 1 xper so I assume your new )

by the way there are a lot of creeps here so I would take your pics down bc they are most likey saving them.

• You can't see anything so no it doesn't look funny.

• your tatas are fine

• If you are comfortable go for it.

• they look great x

• It doesn't matter just work it! Lol
    Embrace who you are and buy clothes that embrace your figure. Be proud

• they look normal.