Do you think black women are beautiful?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Duhhhh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, as much as any other race.

• Nah, I'm good.

• Why go buy you dinner when I can give you a 5 star course right at home (between my legs)

• Can't I have both?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so although I don't think it's a matter of race it's more feature wise if that makes sense. Every race has beautiful and not so beautiful people. Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Would I automatically assume that just because a girl is black she's ugly? Of course not that's stupid! It's all about features and your upkeep. Also note that I'm not an undercover racists who doesn't see skin color. I do see skin color we all do but I'm not going to judge someone by that. I think all races are beautiful in their own way. So to put an end to my opinion yes I do think that some black women are beautiful. That's not to say that because they're black that some are ugly it's all just a matter of features that I enjoy seeing on a face. Personally as long as your features or proportionate and your skin is relatively clear you're pretty to me!

What Guys Said 21

• Some are, some aren't, you can't just say "black women are beautiful" cause that will mean every black woman is beautiful, which is not true.
    The same applies to every race and ethnicity.

by the way, only the girl in the last link is beautiful.

• You again? hahahaha

• whoops! there goes my satin robe falling off of my shoulder and half way down my torso! I would fix it but my hands are full with this heavy box of dirty toys.

• dirty toys meaning a drill with a thick silicone dildo over it. KY jelly. nipple pinchers.

• I love black girls. They nice smooth skin, coco skin, beautiful hair and styles, and their eyes are pretty.

• color is not a stipulation of beauty. i don´t understand your question.

• I'm a white guy but I've been with, several black ladies I love them... they are cute funny and very sexuAl and passionate in bed... they know how to please.. luckily black girls love me

• Yea but I know they're going to whoop my ass for not texting back fast lol

• Not really... I'm black and there's so many guys as well as girls I take forever to respond to.

But yeah I get your joke.

• Yes but they look little bit same (i mean looking)

• I find them very attractive especially petite black women.

• All women are beautiful to me:)

• of course, there exist beautiful woman everywhere in the world
    but of course everybody has a personal preference/taste

• Like others some are and some aren't.

• No not attracted to them.

• not aways my thing but i can see the beauty

• Physically yeah, but some aren't quite right on the inside pfffft

• Yes... but then Americans reckon they're all ugly.

• Some are some aren't just like every other race

• Only the last one was attractive.

• Some are some aren't. If i had to estimate the incidence of really beautiful women in the world's ethic groups, Sub-Saharan Africans would be about in the middle with the best looking being from East Africa and the Horn and the worst from Central Africa.

• hell yes. i like black women. 5 gfs, three were black.

• Some of them are, but not in the pictures above, I have some other preferences.

• I hate these types of questions!

Yes, generally they are!

• Some are, some aren't.

What Girls Said 18

• of course they are :) and not just in a superficial way. black women have been at the front of so many incredible discoveries, grand political accomplishments, and all sorts of innovations.

even when black women are faced with adversity and tremendous obstacles at a national level, they still find ways to achieve in every field.

• Maybe you're referring to yourself when you ask this question or just idolize black woman with that appearance but I think it's kind of unfair to use black/African-American woman with luscious, curly, long (or short), natural hair.

I say this because it doesn't represent all of us and actually a small minority. Most black girls wear their hair straight, have a perm, or wear weave.

I'm not knocking the girls you have up there because they are beautiful, but I I just think that it should include other examples of black women as well that's all.

• But anyways to answer your question yes I do. I think any race has their attractive women and ones that aren't so much.

• Of course they are <3

• I am black with a little bit of indian and I am proud to be. I think in women of all cultures and countries are beautiful too. Its really how you see it but generally women are a very beautiful species. Dont you agree?

• Yeah, I do. I am a black woman and despite the negative things said about us, we are beautiful!

• I'm pretty sure the second girl was mixed, but other than that why wouldn't black girls be beautiful? They're people, and people are beautiful.

• Not necessarily. There are black women with black parents who have freckles and look like that. Don't be small-minded.

• You're a very rude lady. Goodbye.

• Toodles.

• yes they are beautiful

• Why do I feel like ik who this is. 😂 probably wrong though.

• There are black women who are ugly. and black women who are beautiful. Just like white women or any other race.

• Of course they are, I dont see the difference, we are all humans, all beautiful :)

• different and so attractive :)

• i think I am the most beautiful :D

• Some are , some aren't. Just like any others.

• 25.media.tumblr.com/...lti1jfW1uB1r5r7zro1_500.jpg

jenebaspeaks.com/.../black-skin-woman.jpg

We come in many shades. I think we are very beautiful. I gave two examples of my own.

• Of course black women can be beautiful. There is no "why". I don't idolize any race. I see people as they are. Honestly, color is of no importance to me when I have to classify someone as attractive or not.

• Why'd you use such old pictures? Yes black women are beautiful, but I've got a few questions for you: Why are you just signaling out black women? Aren't people of all races beautiful? Can someone's race make them less beautiful?

• Yes. I'm fucking gorgeous!

• Can I have the legs and skintone of the girl in the last link. Beautiful.