Guys, do you think acne is unattractive?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's unattractive - but in most cases it's not enough to make me lose interest in an otherwise great girl. Lots of things are unattractive, but that's just not a high priority.

What Guys Said 12

• It is a natural thing - Almost every teenager has it in some form - So I don't think it is a dealbreaker

• Well it's not attractive if that's what you're saying, but I am fine if a girl I like happens to get/have acne. My current kinda-crush has acne.

• on some faces, it kinda looks good. Weird I know... I can't really tell which faces, but I've seen some people where it looks nice

• If its just a little, i probably wouldn't even notice. But if her whole face is covered in it, it can be a bit off putting. But even then, it'll go away after a while, so it wouldn't be an absolute deal breaker.

• I mean, it's not attractive but it's also not a big deal. Acne comes and goes. I can see a girls pretty face behind the acne.

• It's something you just have to get rid of as fast as possible

• depends how extreme it is but it's not that bad and most people had to deal with it so while it doesn't make you attractive it also doesn't make you super unattractive. you'll be fine ;)

• Nope still get it bad at 28 so I'm easy going. I love adult acne ugh sucks

• It's not a deal breaker at all.

• Yes, but I've seen girls who are very pretty and have acne.

• Ye i do dammit

• its ok, dont worry about it. all people have acne