Guys, Are my boobs too small?

I know that my boobs are kinda small, but are they too small?
Guys, Are my boobs too small?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• They are absolutely perfect and sexy, and I will say the exact same thing when it comes to boob sizes: I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). why are you unhappy with your boobs?

• If you don't want to tell everyone the reason why you don't like your boobs then, message me that reason.

• There is this guy who said: damn you are flat chested, wait.. actually your "boobs" actually resemble grand Canyon, congratulations!

• Oh don't let that idiot get to your head , be proud of who you are not whom you are not. Or make fun of yourself if he does it again, because if you make fun of yourself he will lose interest because you already admitted it.

What Guys Said 84

• can't really tell... you should lose the tank top. also according to the law of proportion... i can't tell. but from the pic you show... good enough

• Your size is ideal to me when it comes boobs. With that being said, they're not small at all. I saw you mention that you were a C-cup. Small would be below an B-cup so in my opinion, you're good.

• Not at all. You seem to be fit/petite, judging by your collarbone, which is a good look. Just pickup some "Bombshell" bras at VS too.

• No, their size is just perfect.

• absolutely not too small at all

• Not in the least; I think they are an extremely attractive size.

They fit your body well, and have the perfect shape.

• Too small for what exactly?

I think they look wonderful and perfect for any use I can imagine.

• I like them. I dont need big boobs, I need boobs that fit with their size to the rest of the body. You look healthy and fit, I can already tell only by looking at this boob picture. Beautiful.

• Definitely not too small. Look average and satisfying.

• Lol. Have to love the soft porn on GAG. Good times!

This pic is pretty much the absolute perfect size, shape, perkiness without a bra. It doesn't get any better. Nice find.

• Yey I love boobies, 😚😚😚 you made my day.
    OH! MY! GOD! They are like perfect titties.
    I see nipples too 😏😏.
    The are perfect, bigger then those are a turn off, guys don't like much bigger boobies.

• So, my boobs wouldn't be a turn off for guys?

• Oh ok..

• See you called me, but it's been 4hrs so it okay

• I see nipples 😂

• No, they're not small at conversely they look vertical and quite big. But your heart is big, i think that it should be the most important fact of that.

• they are perfect, you have nothing to worry about, i don't mean to sound bad or overtly horny when i say this, but your body (by the photos) also looks great in proportion too

• they look good, the size is perfectly fine and if they are C cup like you mentioned in a comment then that's not small ;)

• Too small? Hell no!

• They are not too small. Boob size is one of the least important things. Most guys care more about eyes, smile, build and personality!

Yours are actually the perfect size in my opinion,

• No they're beautiful I love small boobies myself so much more than big and huge boobs.
    Maybe that's why I think they're not small.
    Just right

• Not at all. They are a really good size. Perky is better than big to me and you definitely have the perkiness.

• not at all I would say they are just about perfect size, they look firm and perky!

• They look fine to me

• They seem proportional to me

• wow your boobs are really very good. i dont think it is a small boobs. i think this is perfect size for boobs as per my view point. from your picture i can imagine you must have very good nipple. And this is perfect size of boobs as per your age group. this kind of boobs are so much turn on for me. if i got opportunity i would love to see more picture of your boobs.

• From the pics they do look kinda small, but definitely not too small. You have nothing to worry about.

• B cup is not small.

• Nope they look nice... Fun!😈

• No, I think they're perfect 😊

• They look good. Enough for a handful

• They're fucking perfect!

• perfect boobs. i donĀ“t understand your question.

• More from Guys
    54