Would I be friend material to you or boyfriend material or neither?

I haven't done this in a while and I'm starting to question my resolve. I don't really talk to alotta females nowadays, I haven't even dated many girls cuz I had trust issues for a minute or 2. I see women looking but I'm not sure if it's a look of sexual interest or if it's a look of (wow he's ugly) look. 😂😂😂 a lot of womrn say I'm easy to talk to and they feel safe and secure around me.. But a lot of women seem to lie to me about themselves like they need to put on a show for me... Now I'm not the nicest guy, I often have aids cruel humor so the things I find funny are usually mean, like people falling or getting In trouble or losing a game...
But I am loyal, I'm sweet, and I'm the type to do my best to make everyone in the room happy.😄

To to this question you don't have to post if you have nothing to say, if you want to call me ugly or lame or anything then that's chill to... I just wanna know...

If we met in real life where would put me? Would you place me in the friend zone? Or would I could I be boyfriend material?

I know I've hurt some feelings before on GAG and if you were one of those individuals than I apologize for my behavior, I was angry at the moment but just know I do don't hate you...

(But this is option is for those of you that dislike me)

would you just not even asscoxiste with me?😞

• I'd consider you boyfriend material Jasper
  • I'd probably friend zone you Jasper
  • I don't think I'd even associate with you, you're too much of a jerk
  • I don't know enough about you to choose
If your a guy is hope you'd friend zone me 😑
Id*^

Most Helpful Girl

• You know the thing I like about you in the boyfriend department? I definitely think you'd be loyal but I also think you'd be very proud of whoever you're with and I think you'd spoil her with love and affection.

• Caught me red handed lol I tend to do that when I'm dating someone ☺️

What Girls Said 1

• I get the vibe that you haven't been the nicest, but most dicks don't own up to their bs.

You did and that's a step in the right direction :)

You're not ugly by no means, you're pretty handsome. Just try to work on that personality and meanness.

Be a little considerate. Take care

What Guys Said 1

• Damn nigga sigh why you keep running me over with the bus? Low ballon me and shit?😁 lol

• Umma hang out at your window all week askin your mom can you come out and play 😂😂😂😂 hahaha