Do u need to lose weight?

I am really insecure and when I am was with my boyfriend I would never let him see my body I would make sure all the lights were off. I dont feel attractive and i want a nice body what sould i do?

Sorry do I 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that losing some weight might improve your appearance from my point of view. If you feel insecure about your look then try changing it in a natural and safe way. Go for longer and faster walks or runs. Eat differently. Not necessarily a diet but more healthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• exercise, eat healthy food and love yourself and change a boyfried, u need somebody who will give u more security and love

What Guys Said 9

• Your facial features? You can't change it. Your height? You can't change it. Your eye color? You can't change it.

Your weight and attitude that accompanies it? That's something you CAN change.

Get to work!

• Either stop eating junk food and work out or be comfortable in your body and turn the lights on. Being self conscious is more unattractive than any physical flaw.

• I guarantee you are harder on your appearance then he will be. Let him see you. For me it's a turn off to have the lights off and I want to see. I don't care if you're not "perfect", I want to see you.

• Yes, I do. I should lose at least 70-80 pounds, just to be in the realm of healthy. But ideally, it should be 100 pounds.

• Am I missing something? Like a pic maybe? But anyway if you feel ashamed of you're body take the initiative to do what is takes for you to feel comfortable (even if it means slming down and getting yoga buns)

• lol lose the weight

• From the dim photo you've posted, i'll say a few things:
    - you do not 'need' to lose weight
    - you might look better if you lose a bit
    - the way your body is now, would be a turn ON to see in bed, not a turn off. Nobody will ever have a 'perfect' body, but lots of imperfect bodies are quite arousing. I imagine your partner would be aroused by your naked body. So enjoy that!

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• he likes you for who you are already. that also means he likes your body type. have confidence. and if he leaves you or treats you like shit for it leave him. you don't need that negativity in your life.

• be confident in yourself and work with what you have got, also there is nothing wrong with trying to lose some weight, but don't try to over work yourself ight