Does my face make me look "small"?

I'm not a very tall person, only 5'4, and I just turned 16 last week. I usually don't care about my height though, but yesterday I heard people talking about me and how I look "super short" until I stand up. They also said that they were surprised by how tall I actually was (even though I know I'm still not that tall). I don't know what that's supposed to mean? I guess I slouch too much and maybe that makes me look smaller, but I don't know. Maybe I have a baby face? I would appreciate everyone's opinions on if my face makes me seem small or not.Does my face make me look

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Your face isn't small bro. But from your posing you do indeed look like you have a habit of slouching. That would certainly make you look shorter because you're curving your spine.. Just practice to straighten your back. Also nope, not baby face.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• You definitely have more of a baby space, but at 16 you probably aren't done with puberty yet!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You look Ditto 14 year old me : your face has nothing todo with height Lol. And short faces are genetically better because as you grow they will lengthen and flatten out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like one of the emaciated third-world kids you see in charity advertisements. Eat some food, man.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol my relatives tell me to eat more food too lol. I actually eat a lot of subway and mcdonalds after school but I'm just naturally skinny.

• Huh. I'm the same way (5'11", 140 lbs), never seeming to gain weight, but I don't get the shrunken head look.

Then again, I have the opposite problem you do - some members of my family call me "Anvilhead", lol.

• I'm 6'1 and people are always suprised that I'm taller than them when I stand up... I don't know why. But when I was 15 I was around 5'8" so you still have time to grow.

0|0
    0|0