Guys, what are you most self-conscious about?

I'm a teenager (my age is wrong on this site) and I don't have either a father or brother and I have never been in a relationship with a guy. And I (as any other girl in my age) have things I'm self-conscious about and I have no idea of what guys are struggling with because I have never had any guy to talk to about this, so just of pure curiosity: What would you like to change about yourselves?

Ps. I don't think you should change anything, bc I think you're perfect. I don't think guys get to hear that enough. :-)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh nothing really, I have a pretty carefree/laid back attitude towards that kind of stuff as I always say I am what I am and am who I am strengths, flaws, weakness and advantages, all of it and I accpet it all for what it is.

What Guys Said 21

• I'm little bad about my height although it's is 5ft 11 I been always the smallest my whole life cause most kids were a year older than me in school... but I'm told I'm suppose to be about 6ft 1 or 6ft 2, so I hoping there... I always been I'm great shape , so I would say either my nose cause I got my mom's Jewish nose and got it broken a few time that and the amount of hair... I hate to be hairy and I keep gaining hair.. maybe my voice too it's a bit rough

• You don't have anything to worry about! That height thing is barely a problem, most of the girls don't care about height! And I think you look cute. :-) That hair problem is not a problem either, girls don't care about that.

• 1 in a million can say that lol

To be honest. I never found what was so great about Scarlett I mean she good but she is not this goddess people put her as

Look on the bright side you put a little make up on and bam ur lips turn to sexy

• Yeah I guess your right. thanks :-)

• I'm in pretty good shape, but I could always tone up a little bit more which I'm still working on. Also have some acne, but that's pretty common and I treat it daily. Overall though, I think I look pretty good.

• As long as you work out for yourself and not only for girls. We all ain't diggin people bc of the muscles you know. Don't change anything about yourself cause somebody else tells you to.

• Yeah true that, I always focus on myself before trying to just please others.

• That's awesome.

• I would like better eyebrows.

But I'm not ashamed of them. And they aren't really that bad. But still.

• Mainly my teeth. From age 10 to 20 I had buck teeth which made high school like Hell. I got braces when I was 19 but the psychological damage was already done by then. To this day I find it difficult to smile and women won't go near a guy who doesn't smile. I also need to lose weight, but that's a more temporary problem.

• Feeling like a man. This means, feeling competent, being able to fix situations, being able to take control when necessary. Women, for better or worse, expect this of us. It's like a child expecting a parent to just know things: it might not be fair, but that's the test and there's no changing it.

• I'm self-conscious about how I look and how I smell.
    Especially how I smell. Since I'm around lots of people, I have to smell and look descent.

• I wouldn't say that I'm self conscious per se but sometimes I think I might not be attractive enough because I don't have any muscles.

• Don't ever think like that. My crush doesn't work out at all and I think he's super hot. You seem to be a confident guy, so you probably don't need me to say this but I said this for the times when you feel that you're not attractive enough. :-)

• Thanks! I appreciate that. :)

• I'm self-conscious about how i come across to women if I'm being creepy or not. What makes it worse is when women get nervous when I talk to them when I don't even hit on them or flirt in general. It comes from that insecurity.

• Probably my height because I'm a shorty rock 😩

• too much to list everything lol

but overall torso... more muscular, less belly

• Lol, that is something you can change. I believe in you.

• @Hercules073 I know... but I'm the laziest person on earth, I'm the king of procrastination and have social anxiety. not as easy as it sounds^^

• My intellect.

• weight, having to be the go to guy, having to reach for everything on the top shelf, pick up everything heavy for lazy people. And so forth.

• I'm always slightly insecure about my smile/teeth because when I, was young I didn't brush as often as I should have. But other than that I'm perfectly fine with myself!

• My height and my body shape. I am 5'7 which I just can't get over.

Bodywise I am not overweight I'm just big. Big arms, legs, and my head is the same size now that it wad at birth 18" around. I'm strong from farm work but have no tone.

• I'm self conscious about my big nose... and not being an important shit, I haven't done anything special that changes sth so I'm embarrassed about that tooo

• My big 'ol belly. Stretch marks. No being a creeper.

• This U-G-L-Y face! 😡

• My height. I'm 5-9, but soooo many girls make a requirement that a man has to be at least 6ft to stand a chance with her.

• I am really very hairy on my body and I feel fucked up, and that I am worthless.

• Hey, stop it! Ur not worthless. And a hairy body is not a turn off. :-)

• Worthless as in terms of women, relationship and intimacy stuff.
      Being very hairy is disgusting and a disturbing site.

• No! Stop it, you should love yourself before it's too late. And hair problems are the smallest problems ever. If you feel the need to change the amount of your body hair, just shave. But you shouldn't change anything about yourself just to please others.

• Not overpowering people with the force of my personality.

Seriously, it's a problem.

• What's your age then?